KLS Weddings, Events and Styling

Arlington, Arlington, WA 98223 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,250
Availability Check your date

About KLS Weddings, Events and Styling

KLS Weddings, Events and Styling is a wedding planning service in Arlington, Washington. If you have a modern yet playful style, this company can remove the tedious parts of wedding planning so that you can focus on reveling in the experience.

There are four in-house wedding coordinators to assist you with creating and preparing for the wedding that fits your unique style. They provide the following services:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Vendor referrals
  • Checklist management
  • Timeline management
  • Setup/breakdown

Areas Covered
KLS Weddings, Events and Styling has been working in the area since 2013. But this teams is also able to travel to the greater Arlington, Snohomish and Marysville areas.

Follow KLS Weddings, Events and Styling on

Shot from above
Shot from above

14 Reviews for KLS Weddings, Events and Styling

chelsie · Married on 07/21/2018

Keelie's & her team were rockstars at our wedding June 30th! Not only did they bring my vision to life but they were on top of it when I had to switch the ceremony LAST MINUTE (my indecisiveness) due to rain! The room flip happened within minutes & the ceremony ended up being cozy & beautiful.

Thank you for all your hard work! Worth the money to hire these ladies & you can be at ease having them there on your wedding day :)

LeeAnn · Married on 05/19/2018

Best planner ever! Definitely would recommend Keelie and her staff for any event!

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2018

Keelie and her team are professional and fun to work with. Having only been to 1 wedding in my life, I knew nothing about weddings and I was extremely overwhelmed. I sought the help of Keelie not only to make up for my lack of knowledge, but because I was deployed for several months prior to the wedding, and my mom was helping plan from across the country. We needed someone who was familiar with vendors in the area and could help us plan what we wanted from far away. Keelie was able to transform my ideas into reality. She has great judgment on how things with work (timing and flow) and how things will look. Keelie is organized and knowledgeable, she was able to ask me about a lot of different situations that I had never considered (cocktail hour? receiving line? ceremony music? may sound like basics, but it was all new to me!). She responds promptly to emails and phone calls. She took the time to teach me about different aspects of the wedding day and then I was able to decide how I wanted things to happen. On the actual wedding day, she ensured that my family and I were able to enjoy the day and not worry about sticking to a schedule. If anything went wrong that day, I would never know it. Thank you so much Keelie, you made the process fun and manageable!

Award

KLS Weddings, Events and Styling FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,350.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

• Arlington, WA 98223 See on map