322 NW 5th Ave Suite 301A, Portland, OR 97209 Map · Phone number

About Klover

We wont over complicate things. We're not showy, or trend biting.

Klover is about life, energy, boldness, and blasts of dynamic esthetics. We love a moment, an expression, and you at your very best.

Our desire is to bring a well rounded versatility to the photography and beauty industry with you by our side.

• Eye Shine Beauty
  • Portland Make-up & Hair
  • Beauty by Caitlyn Holmboe

14 Reviews for Klover

Alicia · Married on 09/08/2018

Kim and all the women at Klover are beyond amazing. From first meeting to our big day I knew I was going to love how we all looked. Kim not only made me look good but I felt so beautiful every time I met with her. We also booked Klover for our photography which was also beyond amazing. You can tell Kim and Ray love what they do. I cannot recommend Klover enough.

Sent on 09/18/2018

allison · Married on 09/17/2016

Kim was such a treat to work with! She did my trial for hair and make up and made changes based on my feedback from this and I was so happy with the finished look for the wedding day! She is very stylish, has great suggestions, and was fun to work with while still being timely and professional, couldn't have asked for a better hair and make-up artist! All my bridesmaids also were very happy with their styles as well!.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Heather · Married on 06/24/2016

Kim and her team were flawless in their execution of the girls for my wedding. They had a large group (3 moms and 4 bridesmaids) with a number of different features and hair lengths and style demands… Kim and her team handled it all flawlessly – the girls were all RAVING about how they looked. When she quoted only 30 minutes for most styles, I was worried we’d run late on timing, but she handled it with ease and finished just a little early! She was funny and personable and got along with everyone floating in and out of the room all day. I hear she books up SO fast, and I definitely know why – she absolutely did a phenomenal job and was even quick to share some of the photos of her hard work on Instagram! The team at Klover made our wedding fun and unique and really set the tone for the rest of the day, since they were the ones we saw first on the wedding day!

Sent on 07/05/2016