110 West 20th Street, New York, NY 10011 Map · Phone number

Kleinfeld 7
  • Heather

Heather · Getting married on 04/30/2020

Farrah is a rockstar!

I always wanted to go to Kleinfeld's, being a fan of Say Yes to the Dress since I was a teenager, so I was worried I had set my expectations too high. But I was wrong - it was everything I dreamed! My bridal consultant Farrah, which coincidentally was the consultant for my FSIL who is getting married this month, was a rockstar! She laughed with my family, listened to everything I wanted, and stayed wayyy beneath my budget. I felt like she genuinely cared about my experience. I said Yes to the Dress and I can't wait for my big day. Thank you Kleinfeld's and Farrah!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith Theriot Gaskins · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Thought it was hopeless until Kleinfeld

It was really exciting going to a place to get my dress after seeing it on tv for so long. I flew in from Texas, so it was a largely anticipated trip! I also had a terrible experience thus far, trying on over 40 dresses and thinking I was never going to find the one. Francesca was amazing though and helped me find exactly what I was looking for. I got so many compliments and was so happy with my dress, I wish I could wear it again!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Caroline Burmester · Getting married on 11/22/2019

Amazing experience

I was a little nervous when I first walked in. The place is massive and this was my first stop on the wedding dress hunt. Thankfully I was paired up with the dream team of Judith and Ariel. They knew exactly what style would work the best for my shape and listened to all my likes and dislikes. The knowledge of their inventory was remarkable. They stayed well within budget and I walked out the door with the perfect dress. I can definitely understand how the experience could be overwhelming for some, but my team kept me feeling very safe and sheltered.

Sent on 02/02/2019