27119 Pioneer Road, Waterford, WI 53185 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 105
  • Deals 1

About KK Photography

KK Photography is a family owned business for over 20years. We serve in the Muskego, Waterford,Milwaukee & Madison, Northern IL. area. We take pride in customer service for our brides and grooms. My staff and I care greatly about the bride and grooms who hire us.

Very active in our community by being in the local Chambers, charity events through out the year & back by donating gift certificated to local fundraiser.

We will lay out your day in a timeline form. Talk about details of the wedding that are important to you. The photo list will be shared.

Call today for your appointment! 414-861-8749 or kathy@kkphotography.com,

KK Photography 2
KK Photography 3
KK Photography 4

Michael · Married on 09/30/2017

We hired KK Photography for our wedding and Kathy was fantastic throughout! We were very pleased with our experience and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/21/2018
    KK Photography 5
    KK Photography 6
    KK Photography 7
    KK Photography 8

Samantha · Married on 02/21/2015

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my pictures from Keith! Our wedding location made us use their provided photographer for the ceremony pictures, I am not pleased with those, but as soon as Keith took over we were taking wonderful photos! Keith was amazing at using the natural light to capture very special moments of my husband and I. Our reception pictures look amazing also. I was so excited to see all the pictures he took, I spent like 3 hours on my honeymoon just staring at them! THANK YOU KEITH!!!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Brittany · Married on 12/13/2014

Kathy Kohl is exactly what you want in a photographer. We talked to many different photographers prior to hiring one person to capture our wedding day. From the minute we met Kathy we knew she was the one for us. She shared the same excitement as we did for our wedding and also made us feel comfortable. We had requested that we do our engagement shoot in Chicago. Kathy agreed and we did our shoot in February during the middle of the worst winter we have had in years. Kathy was with us for 10 or more hours that day and never once complained about the cold, snow or traffic of the city. Her imagination and creative eye captured amazing shots all over the city. When we saw our pictures we were beyond pleased. Right before our wedding kathy reviewed every detail of the upcoming day. I brought pictures of some unique poses I wanted done and were a must for her to capture. Kathy expressed the same excitment as we did and reassured us that the day would be perfect. The day of our wedding Kathy came with her assistant and greeted our family and friends. She has a true gift to make everyone feel so comfortable. To my surprise Kathy brought along the list of poses and made it a point to capture every shot! She made our day a success and I know that without her help my wedding would never have amounted to what it did with her presence. My husband and I swear that she will forever be our go to photographer to capture all of life's special moments! WE LOVE AND SWEAR BY KK PHOTOGRAPHY

Sent on 12/18/2014

KK Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Albums, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 36,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• KK Photography 1
    Wedding Wire Discount
    One free 10x13 of your wedding portrait

• QBCheck Designs®
    QBCheck Designs® Wedding Invitations

Kathy is wonderful to work with! She is very skilled and detailed in her craft and will give you one of a kind experience on your wedding day and the photos to match!

• Rev. Jewel Olson: Officiant
    Rev. Jewel Olson: Officiant Wedding Officiants

Kathy provides heartwarming personality to her photography skills. She works closely with her clients to capture & freeze the moments so they can look at the reflections with endless smiles. Her photography skills bring out the hearts that shine in the eyes.

• Timeless Events, LLC
    Timeless Events, LLC Wedding Planners

KK Photography offers great photos at a reasonable price!

• 27119 Pioneer Road Waterford, 53185 See on map