Sarasota, FL 34233 Map · Phone number
1 review

About KK Paper Goods + Design

Welcome to KK Paper Goods + Design!

KK Paper Goods + Design was started in April 2011, after I spent many long weekends making my own invitations, save the date magnets, menus, table numbers, and place cards for our own spring wedding. Shortly after, I had a close friend ask me to create her wedding invitations and Save the Date magnets- the rest is history in the making.
I aim to please my clients with the same qualities I was looking for in my own wedding stationery: quality cardstock, clean printing, attention to detail and customizing for my clients. With everything from classic black and white, to laser printing with bold and bright colors, I am able to create my clients own personal masterpiece. I pride myself on attention to detail and true customer service and support to ensure your ideas are brought to light
KK Paper Goods + Design is located in Sarasota, Florida, where I live with my husband, three dogs, and one cat.

Contact me for an initial consultation at no charge!

kalikasprzyk [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks for visiting and happy planning!

Kali Kasprzyk
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Tampa Calligraphy
  • Lili V. The Company & Assoc, Inc.
  • Sunny Dream Stationery
Menu example
Picture2

1 Reviews for KK Paper Goods + Design

Carla · Married on 05/26/2013

Kali from KK Paper Design was so wonderful to work with! I had an idea of what I wanted for my save the dates, and Kali helped my idea come to life! I absolutely love the final product. She was so quick to respond to all emails, and perfectly incorporated every edit I had. It was so helpful that she is willing to do unlimited edits. (Most of the other save the date listings I saw on Etsy only had 3 or so rounds of edits.) I will definitely recommend Kali's work to my friends who need save the dates, invitations, etc. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/21/2012

KK Paper Goods + Design FAQ

• What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing

• Sarasota, 34233 See on map
    Location of (KK Paper Goods + Design)