KJS Weddings, Inc.

Oak Brook, IL View map

KJS Weddings provides brides and grooms with unparallelled service and support in every aspect of the wedding planning process. From concept to execution, we do as much or as little as you need and all within your budget. If you have a vision or even just a vague idea of what you're imagining for your big day, we can help you realize that dream. We work with vendors who love to be challenged; they are creative icons in their field and love working with couples who want more than just a boxed wedding. From stationary to event design, KJS Weddings can create your platinum wedding without the platinum price tag.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
    Katie Married on 10/11/2008
    Kathy at KJSWeddings was the best! She took all the worries away about our big day. She came in about six weeks before the wedding and took over all contact with vendors. We booked a year before the wedding, and although she was not actually starting until six weeks before she was available for any questions are concerns. I have recommended her since our wedding and I will continue to recommend her!
    Stephanie Married on 09/27/2008
    Hiring Kathy was one of the BEST things we did during our wedding planning.
    Unfortunately we didn't find her until a month or two before the wedding. Even still she took on almost everything and left my mom and I stress free the days leading up to the wedding. I know Mom's think they can do everything for their Daughter's weddings ( My mom was like that) but Mom's can't be in 2 places at once, especially on the wedding day. so hiring Kathy made my mom's life a lot easier! She actually got to dance and have fun at my wedding!
    Kathy took all of the numbers of all of our vendors and kept everything on track. We even threw some other stuff on top of her and she handled everything. (even dealing with crazy family members that make you stressed!)
    I HIGHLEY RECOMMEND HER!
    She really made our wedding planning ALOT easier. She is friendly and easy to work with. Another great thing about Kathy is you can always reach her. Whenver you need anything she is there for you. Even now after our wedding, my mom and I will call or write her and she still helps us. : )
    Good luck to all you Brides! Have fun and stay stress free, let Kathy deal with the Dirty Work!!!
    ~ Stephanie
    Lauren Married on 05/10/2008
    Kathy was extremely easy to work with and knowledgeable about Chicago area weddings. She was very helpful in providing good suggestions for vendors given my personality and hopes for my wedding day. In addition, she was very organized and always kept the planning on track.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Enchanted Weddings by Carolyn Enchanted Weddings by Carolyn Wedding Limos

Wonderful to work with. This company is great! You won't regret putting your faith in this company!

700 COMMERCE DR, SUITE 500 Oak Brook, 60523
Location of (KJS Weddings, Inc.)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding