1600 Pacific, Spokane, WA 99201 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About KJ Coordination

KJ Coordination, based in Spokane, WA was established in 2020 by me, Kayla Jacobson!

My focus is on weddings and providing services like partial and full-service wedding planning to help you grow your vision with care passion and day-of coordination to make sure all the hard work pays off on your beautiful day!

Although newly established in the industry, rest assure for your special day to be placed in my hands! I take pride in my modern yet delicate eye for design as well as making clients feel relaxed and welcome! Most importantly, I pride myself in excellent coordination and planning skills!

You are guaranteed 100% satisfaction when you allow me to take charge of every detail. I hope to be able to service you, when I do, I will make sure that in that special day you and your guests can enjoy a grand event leaving with nothing to do except enjoy yourself. I'll take care of the rest!

• Woman-owned

2 Reviews for KJ Coordination

• Karissa

Karissa B. · Married on 05/15/2021

Adaptable Dream Maker

Kayla at KJ Coordination is a literally the best human ever, and as a planner, she is perfect! I hate traditional weddings and she supported my vision and developed it into this alternative romantic dream! It doesn't matter what image you bring to the table for her, she will adapt to meet your needs and go the extra mile to put your wedding or elopement better than you could have ever expected it. Please check her out, she is absolutely amazing, y'all!

Sent on 07/28/2021

KJ Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 585
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 875
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1450
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• KJ Coordination 1
    Referral Program

Did somebody refer you? That's awesome! I will gladly take $75 off your planning package or $50 off your day-of coordination when somebody refers you!

• KJ Coordination 2
    Military Appreciation

For all couples whose spouse or immediate family served or is serving in the military, I will gladly take 10% off the total cost for services.

Team of KJ Coordination

Kayla Jacobson

Kayla Jacobson

Owner and Planner

Hello Comely Couples!

I'm Kayla Jacobson and I am a full-service Wedding Planner based in Spokane, Washington. Although new to the Wedding Planning industry, I have worked within the wedding business designing beautiful wedding cakes for brides to be at a local bakery as well as designing beautiful floral arrangements! I've gained much knowledge planning my own special day and I’m here to make sure that each and every event I’m involved with is inspiring, extraordinary, and unforgettable.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1600 Pacific Spokane, WA, 99201 See on map
    Location of (KJ Coordination)