Long Beach, CA 90807 Map · Phone number

About Kiwi Invitations

We have created handmade wedding invitations at our family boutique for several years and now expanded our beautiful new collection online. Click here for our boutique reviews.

We pride ourselves on excellent customer service with invitations that brides will be ecstatic over.

We are very excited to create a new collection and work with brides from all over the world. Kiwi Invites is for the online bride that wants custom invitations without having any stress. Our handmade invitations are created in our boutique personally by us

with all the best materials.

Your wedding is the most important day and we want to create a wonderful experience for you.

We would love to give you more information by phone. Please call Mordy or Nissim at 1-514-504-5494

For all orders and design work, feel free to contact Julie by email Blueberryinvites@gmail.com.

Follow Kiwi Invitations on

e075d1bb3857667b georgie cover 1
highland park etsy

11 Reviews for Kiwi Invitations

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2017

Absolutely stunning invitations! Thank you so so much!
    We are from the UK so we're quite nervous purchasing goods to a high value from abroad. After finding the beautiful initiations Kiwi had already produced, we expected the quote for what we were looking for to come back as much too expensive to go ahead with. Other suppliers here in the UK were charging £200 PLUS for the 70 invitations we needed; 40 daytime, 20 evening and a few spare...
    We had custom made save the date cards, as we were planning our wedding two years in advance and didn't want any of our guests to not have the availability to come and found some perfect for our vintage/tea party-style theme. We couldn't find any invitations to even come close, so I got in touch with the lovely Julie, told her which of her lovely invitations were most relevant to our theme and sent a photo of the save the date cards we already had and she was adamant they could create something beautiful to match.
    When I was given the quote for the overall price, my eyes nearly popped out of my head in disbelief! For the same thing I had sale of the other vendors here in the UK, her costs were a fraction of the price, which, if you saw the invitations, you would not believe!
    Such a helpful customer service and couldn't have asked for more- definitely recommended. If you do choose to use this vendor to create the invitations for your special day, I can guarantee they will not disappoint! The invitations we have received are everything we were looking for and more!
    Thank you so much to you and your team, Julie!

Sent on 01/10/2016

breaun · Married on 07/17/2016

I absolutely loved working with Kiwi invitations! They did a great job on my invitations they are beautiful!
    They provide excellent service and were fast and quick!

Sent on 02/16/2016
  • DunnDeal16

Shauna · Married on 07/03/2016

I can not explain how amazing Julie made this process. During the design process every idea I had she would try it or let us know of a better way to get it done. She is prompt with responding to your emails as well. Upon, receiving our invitations I couldn't do anything but smile. They are beyond my expectation. Do not look any further for invitations, Kiwi Invitations, is the right choice. You will not be disappointed by the work or customer service! Thank you again Julie and staff!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Kiwi Invitations FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25