Virginia Beach, VA 23451 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Kirstyn Marie Photography

Kirstyn Marie Photography is based out of Virginia and available for worldwide travel. For more information please visit kirstynmarie.com

Follow Kirstyn Marie Photography on

Kirstyn Marie Photography 4
Kirstyn Marie Photography 5
Kirstyn Marie Photography 6

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

I was really nervous before our engagement pictures, because me and my husband are both pretty camera shy - but WOW! Kirstyn Marie Photography knows exactly how to make you feel comfortable and in love - all while cracking jokes, seriously getting to know you, and taking phenomenal pictures. I walked away from our engagement pictures floored by how genuine and kind Kirstyn is - and how comfortable me and my husband both felt around Kirstyn literally 5 minutes after we met her. On top of everything, Kirstyn is so hands on with her brides and will truly help you with anything and everything. From setting me up with the perfect wedding planner, to talking make-up, getting ready outfits and reception decor anytime I needed another opinion, to helping with a wedding-day crisis all while making me laugh - it's so obvious how much Kirstyn cares about her brides.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

If you want to not only look beautiful but to feel beautiful Kirstyn Marie Photography is for you!!! From the moment you connect with Kirstyn she makes you feel like the most important person in the world!!! Kirstyn went so beyond being my wedding photographer she was my fairy godmother, my dream come true! Her eye for details and just magical moments is truly just so amazing and unique! When I was lost and becoming Bridezilla, Kirstyn was the one who could make everything bright again! Kirstyn made sure I didn’t want for anything and that every detail I would ever want to see and remember was captured in detail and more!!! If I could choose any photographer in the world... I would choose you everytime!!! We love you sooo much and can’t wait to look back on these beautiful memories you captured for us!!! Call and book her today!!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Kirstyn Marie Photography 7
    Kirstyn Marie Photography 8
    Kirstyn Marie Photography 9
    Kirstyn Marie Photography 10
    Kirstyn Marie Photography 11
    Kirstyn Marie Photography 12

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2017

Kirstyn is absolutely wonderful. She went way above and beyond anything we expected of her. Kirstyn was professional yet felt like a friend during the entire process. I trusted her decisions completely which made our wedding day so stress free! Not only is she great to work with she is very talented and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/10/2017