Virginia Beach, VA 23451 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Kirstyn Marie Photography

Kirstyn Marie Photography is based out of Virginia and available for worldwide travel. For more information please visit kirstynmarie.com

Follow Kirstyn Marie Photography on

30 Reviews for Kirstyn Marie Photography

• Anissa

Anissa · Married on 12/22/2019

The best photos!!!

Kirstyn is one of the best photographers around. I found her instagram and fell in love with her pictures. After viewing them, I knew I needed to have her photograph my wedding. My engagement pictures were amazing, so I am really excited to see my wedding photos! She is such a down to earth person, and makes getting your pictures taken less stressful! I would 100% recommend her to anyone searching for a photographer! She loves what she does, and it shows!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie StClair · Married on 05/11/2019

Best wedding photographer! Highly recommend!

This review is long overdue, mostly due to how I couldn't put into words how incredible Kirstyn is, and how grateful I am that she was my wedding photographer. From the very beginning of the wedding process, Kirstyn treated me like more than just a client, she treated me like a best friend and was always there for any wedding planning questions, or to share in the excitement of different wedding planning milestones. At our engagement session, she made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, all while making us laugh- our engagement session was so fun! Fast-forward to the wedding day, Kirstyn made sure to keep any stressors to a minimum, especially when we had to make a last minute decision to move the ceremony inside due to rain. Her work is absolutely incredible, and the quality speaks for itself, but I can't just leave it at that! She is truly a master in her abilities and skills as a wedding photographer, and I will cherish the photos for years to come because they are authentic, high quality and perfectly reflective of our wedding day. I absolutely loved working with Kirstyn and will recommend her over and over again because she is just that amazing!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

I was really nervous before our engagement pictures, because me and my husband are both pretty camera shy - but WOW! Kirstyn Marie Photography knows exactly how to make you feel comfortable and in love - all while cracking jokes, seriously getting to know you, and taking phenomenal pictures. I walked away from our engagement pictures floored by how genuine and kind Kirstyn is - and how comfortable me and my husband both felt around Kirstyn literally 5 minutes after we met her. On top of everything, Kirstyn is so hands on with her brides and will truly help you with anything and everything. From setting me up with the perfect wedding planner, to talking make-up, getting ready outfits and reception decor anytime I needed another opinion, to helping with a wedding-day crisis all while making me laugh - it's so obvious how much Kirstyn cares about her brides.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Kirstyn Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000.00

• Virginia Beach, 23451 See on map
    Location of (Kirstyn Marie Photography)