2521 Willard Drive, Charlottesville, VA 22903 Map · Phone number

About Kirsten Rose Photography

{Art * Beauty * Life}

In documenting the joy of a bride and groom on their wedding day, Kirsten gracefully fuses the elegance of fine art with the spontaneity of photojournalism. Shooting with an artist's eye and a gentle, unobtrusive presence, she delights in capturing the natural beauty, emotion, and unique details that make your wedding so special.

Published in The New York Times Online, Elegant Bride, Fashionable Bride, and Forbes.

Based in Charlottesville, Virginia and available to travel.

Follow Kirsten Rose Photography on

e3df5a34d8672d06 1296052798072 khr1copy
khr2copy

5 Reviews for Kirsten Rose Photography

Megan · Married on 06/18/2011

Kirsten was a true professional from the start. She was excellent at explaining her services and talking us through the different options for our weekend. She was very responsive as our wedding planning progressed, and we felt confident that we could get in touch with her about any questions or concerns. She helped us to plan ahead so that we had plenty of time for photos on the actual wedding day. She did an amazing job at assembling group shots and family shots and making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. She also did an amazing job of making us, as a couple, feel special. She promptly delivered our photos - some of the fastest service around! And all of our family and friends have complimented her work. The photos are absolutley stunning and I feel so lucky that I chose her to photograph my wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2011

Tim · Married on 05/21/2011

My wife and I had a small ceremony at a cabin in the woods, and Kirsten played a huge role in making it special. She was flexible on driving to a location that was further away than originally planned, and had a great upbeat attitude throughout the ceremony. The actual ceremony took place on a dock near the river, and Kirsten even rolled up her pant legs and took off her shoes to get in the river so that she could take more (great) photos. The photos were really nice, and Kristen got them to us promptly after the wedding. We couldn't have asked for anything more, and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/21/2011

Chris · Married on 05/07/2011

Since it's been 10 months since my wife and I got married, this review is waaaay overdue. Kirsten was great to work with and the pictures she took were amazing. She does truly incredible work and my wife and I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to work with a talented photographer who also happens to be a really nice person.

Sent on 03/01/2012

Kirsten Rose Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• 2521 Willard Drive Charlottesville, 22903 See on map
    6469420378 (Other Phone Number)