Kirkham & Company

Bozeman, MT 59715 Map · Phone number

14 Reviews for Kirkham & Company

Katherine · Married on 09/24/2016

Julio is literally the best! I showed him a picture from pintrest & he told me it would be WAY over my budget to complete. However, if he used seasonal flowers & did his own thing then we could keep it in budget. I had no idea what my flowers were going to look like, but I couldn't be happier with the results. They were amazing! The most beautiful centerpieces I could have imagined. He exceeded my expectations!

Jocelyn · Married on 09/03/2016

Julio was absolutely amazing! It took me a little over a year to finally write all of my thank notes from our wedding but it was beyond what I had expected. Julio kept in touch while helping figure out floral arrangements for my Big Sky wedding as I planned it from Seattle. He was so personal and the arrangements were just spectacular. I am so lucky to have found someone this talented and laid back and just as excited as I was. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/02/2016

No. words. for how awesome Julio is! If you are in the Bozeman area, cross off "find florist" off your long list of to do's. Julio is the guy for the job. He was so great working with my family for my wedding day. I didn't think I cared about my flowers. Really, I had very few opinions and only had a basic idea of what I wanted. I trusted Julio from day one to do a beautiful job. I was totally NOT prepared for how much he would blow me away. I saw the arrangements for the first time on my wedding day and that was the beginning happy tears for that whole day. Cannot recommend Julio enough!!

Kirkham & Company FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals