Kirk Tours & Transportation

• Raleigh Dream Limos
  • Classy Transportation, LLC

3 Reviews for Kirk Tours & Transportation

Carolyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Our wedding could have been a huge disaster without Kirk Tours there to save the day! We already knew about their great reputation and extensive knowledge of the Pinehurst area so hiring them was a no-brainer, but they really went above and beyond on our wedding day.

Hurricane Matthew made a surprise appearance the day of our wedding and we were incredibly concerned that our guests would not be able to get to the wedding. Kirk Tours showed up regardless, on time, and got all of our guests everywhere they needed to be. We all felt so much safer with a pro at the wheel! The weather was so crazy and there were trees falling down and blocking roads, but this team stayed calm and in control the whole time. I can’t say enough amazing things about them! They really saved the day!

Sent on 04/03/2017
  • W

Wade · Married on 10/10/2015

Our wedding was held in a very small town so we were worried about our guests transportation to and from the venue. However, Kirk Tours saved the day! They helped us customize the type of shuttles we needed and were even flexible providing more shuttles for drop off than pick up. They were very professional and our guests enjoyed the friendly personable service!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Andrea · Married on 06/25/2016

Planning a wedding from out of state with 90 percent of the attendees visiting from out of town, I wanted to be sure we made our rehearsal dinner and wedding as seamless as possible for guests. Kirk Tours was so helpful in creating a schedule of vans/ buses that fit my needs and ensured guests were properly directed from point A to point B. I am so grateful to their professional and timely service that certainly enabled myself and my guests to enjoy the weekend without having to worry about how to get around. Thanks to their entire team for making transportation easy and worry-free!

Sent on 07/15/2016