Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number

About Kira Makeup Artistry

On Location Wedding Makeup and Hair Services

You've chosen every detail for your prettiest day and your makeup brings the picture together. I favor a clean and fashion-forward aesthetic and we will collaborate to create your loveliest vision. Your makeup will last all day, from your husband's first glimpse til the wedding night.

• Lacey Alagia Hair + Makeup Artistry
photo 3

4 Reviews for Kira Makeup Artistry

• Valerie

Valerie · Married on 05/30/2015

Kira is one of the sweetest people! She has a fun personality and makes you feel comfortable when she is doing your makeup.
    She was very professional and responsive through the whole process and made great recommendations. She did a make-up trial for me about 6 months prior to the wedding. I really enjoyed it and it made things so much smoother on wedding day (especially with all the chaos) because she already knew what the look was and had all the products. I definitely encourage you to pay a little bit extra up front to finalize your look before the day-of!
    Kira also did makeup for 3 other ladies in the bridal party and did a fantastic job. She was super quick and everyone looked beautiful! The makeup also lasted all night (just had to re-apply lipstick which I had purchased ahead of time).
    I would absolutely recommend Kira to any of my friends!

Sent on 06/07/2015

marly · Married on 04/11/2015

I loved working with Kira. We did a makeup trial a few months before the wedding at my home. Kira was extremely easy to work with - she was timely, responsive and accommodated my schedule. She came prepared!

Kira uses only the best makeup and has tons of it to choose from. She is very clean and organized.
    I don't usually wear alot of makeup and Kira understood my desire to look "natural" and like "myself". I've visited makeup counters and even another makeup artist int he past, and always left feeling like I couldn't wait to wash my face. Not so with Kira. She got it right the first time!

She is extremely professional and knowledgeable. She checked in with me the week of the wedding and even contacted the wedding venue directly to make arrangements. On the actual day of the wedding, Kira arrived well in advance of me and had everything ready to go as soon as I walked in. Again, it was effortless. She is fantastic and can be trusted.
    Do yourself a favor and HIRE HER!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Macrina · Married on 09/13/2014

I had 2-3 makeup trials before finally finding Kira. She was so, so friendly and patient throughout the trials and day-of. She was very communicative in the months leading up to the wedding and was very flexible in accommodating to my schedule. During our trials, she really took time to understand my makeup tendencies and habits so that I would feel comfortable on my wedding day. Needless to say, I loved how I looked, how my mother and my bridesmaids looked. I would recommend Kira 100 times over!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Kira Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Jersey City, 07302 See on map