60 Calhoun Street, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Kira Elizabeth Design Studio

Kira Elizabeth Designs is a couture bridal designer in Charleston, SC. We specialize in unique gowns made to fit the wearer perfectly. Custom designing is also available for that bride who can't quite find what she is looking for. We use the highest quality fabrics and trims from around the world and beautiful craftsmanship is a guarantee! Expert alterations for brides, bridesmaids, mothers, etc. are also available.

Feel free to contact us for inquiries, pricing, or to set up an appoiment! (843) 408-4420

We can wait to meet you!

Follow Kira Elizabeth Design Studio on

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

18 Reviews for Kira Elizabeth Design Studio

Caroline · Married on 10/13/2018

Kira is wonderful to work with and her work is incredible! I felt completely at ease leaving my dress with her for alterations and she did an AMAZING job! She is so sweet and easy to work with! I highly recommend going to her if you need any wedding dress alterations! You won’t be disappointed! Thanks Kira for all of your hard work!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2017

Kira has amazing talent and a kind heart! She did the alterations on my wedding dress, which originally had an extremely deep V neck. She created a new neckline and sewed in lace,and it looked like the dress was made that way. I am not a fan of traditional bustles, and Kira created a custom bustle design specifically for my dress and fabric, which made it flow rather than a harsh fold. It looked effortless. She also created a custom silk flower bouquet and hair piece from my mother wedding dress, lace, and veil. It was absolutely beautiful and made me cry. Her studio is perfect, there is room to bring one or two people with you, and you will always be the only bride she is seeing. You can tell she puts lots of love and effort into her work. I would use her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Jordan · Married on 10/17/2015

I was referred to Kira by a coworker & immediately liked her! She listened to what I wanted & made suggestions when I needed it. Her flexibility & work exceeded expectations! A friend & I were casually talking about buttons & wishing they continued down the train on the dress. Kira immediately said, "I can do that" & she was right, they turned out BEAUTIFUL. I wish I would have known about her prior to purchasing my dress because she makes custom dresses & they are S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G! All in all, three coworkers (& a daughter), my mother, sister & I all went to Kira! That alone should say something!

Sent on 10/25/2015

• dodeline design
    dodeline design Wedding Invitations

Kira Elizabeth Designs is a wonderful resource for brides, whether they want an amazing custom gown or help with a gown they have. I personally used Kira for my own wedding and send brides to her all the time - she is an amazing professional and you want her to be part of your wedding!

• 60 Calhoun Street Charleston, SC, 29401 See on map
    (843) 408-4420 (Phone number)
    Our studio is open Tuesday- Saturday by appointment. Give us a call to set up your appointment today!