Kinship Flower Farm

Columbia, TN View map Visit website
$4,000 Typical Price

$4,000 Typical Price

Kinship Flower Farm is a wedding floral design company based in Columbia, Tennessee. Owner and lead florist Lindsay is honored to serve couples as they prepare for their joyous celebrations. She crafts elegant arrangements from carefully selected, locally sourced flowers that elevate the events of her cherished clients.

Kinship Flower Farm provides clients with a wide range of services to make their wedding day special. Options available range from bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages to aisle decor, table centerpieces, and altar designs. Lindsay is available to attend venue visits to ensure that every detail complements your event setting. Delivery and setup will be provided, allowing you to relax and enjoy your day without worrying about the smaller details.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$130

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth R. Married on 09/26/2020

Sustainable and Spectacular Flower Farmer Florist

I definitely had a specific vision for my flower story but it wasn’t easy to define... When Lindsay asked me about my theme and colors, my answer was “eclectic/elegant/romantic/simple with all the flower colors”, the poor thing. Anyone else would have run away from me! But not Lindsay, she jumped in and created something even more beautiful than I imagined. It’s hard to pick my favorite part, but I will: it was the GARLAND!! That garland was so perfect that it didn’t look real. It became home décor for a few guests post wedding weekend 😊 Other highlights that I loved: The hops in Rob’s boutonnière 🍻The coral dahlia front and center in my bouquet 😍 The eclectic/elegant/romantic/simple centerpieces with a mix cosmos, zinnias, dahlias, ranunculus, and greens 🌻🌸🌼🌿 The GARLAND!!! (did I already mention that?) 💚💜🧡💕💛❤️💚 Lindsay was so easy to work with and a calming energy during the busy of wedding planning. I don’t think that anyone else could have done this for us! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    Leina F. Married on 07/03/2020

Wonderful!!

My husband & I had a wonderful experience with this vendor. First of all the floral arrangements were BEAUTIFUL. I didn't really know what I wanted but I showed Lindsay a couple of pictures and she blew my mind with what she came up with for our budget and my vision. Communication was excellent, she was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. Wonderful business, highly highly recommend!
  • Morgan
    Morgan T. Married on 10/08/2019

Great creative florist!

My husband and I were super laid back about the flowers and just told them to do something that was small, budget friendly, and looked great. They delivered perfectly! The bouquets were SO beautiful and the small centerpieces for the dinner tables were perfect!

Deals

Lindsay Hufford
Lindsay Hufford
Farmer-Florist

Hi there!
I'm Lindsay, owner and farmer-florist at Kinship Flower Farm. It's a little farm with a lot of heart and a passion for growing and designing incredible flowers for your next event.
My business specializes in using the very best seasonal blooms for your designs. Most of the flowers used are grown right here on our farm in Middle Tennessee.
When I'm not tending the flowers, you can find me reading a good book or hiking with my family.
I look forward to working with you to make your event epic.

2348 Couch Ln Columbia, TN, 38402
Location of (Kinship Flower Farm)
2348 Couch Ln Columbia, TN, 38401` See on map

Tuesday-Satuday 9am-4 pm

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding