Kinsey Law-Happily Ever After Travel

Allen, TX View map Visit website

Kinsey Law of Happily Ever After Travel is a travel agency specializing in both destination weddings and honeymoon planning. Kinsey is an accomplished professional with a background in hospitality management and tourism. Working alongside her team, Kinsey strives to help couples plan the honeymoon of your dreams.

Kinsey Law of Happily Ever After Travel offers a variety of vacation packages and services. Newlyweds will be amazed at the array of locations they can travel to for their once-in-a-lifetime trip. From snowy ski holidays to romantic island getaways, there are plenty of options available. Before departure, couples will receive a personalized package with everything they need for their voyage. Happily Ever After Travel also offers travel insurance to keep you securely covered throughout your entire vacation, giving you peace of mind and security while you are away enjoying newlywed bliss.

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Australia / New Zealand
Caribbean
Dominican Republic
Mexico
North America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

Pricing

Team

Whitney  Nelson
Whitney Nelson
Travel Agent

My name is Whitney and I love to travel! Luckily my husband and three children also love to explore. We love spending time with our family and friends boating, swimming, trying new places to eat, and of course, planning our next adventure. I was born in Texas, but grew up in Wisconsin and Ohio before returning to the Lone Star State. I look forward to creating magical memories for each of my clients.

Chrissy  Vorderbruggen
Chrissy Vorderbruggen
Founder and Owner

My family and I are confessed Disney nerds, travel junkies, and cruise addicts. We love to travel. Period. What do we enjoy almost as much? Helping clients learn to love travel as much as we do! How do we do that? By making sure the details are done. We know the little things to tell you, ask you, make sure you’ve done, or have done for you, to make your travel experience "Extra!" We can't wait to help you along your journey from "Once upon a time we dreamed of going to …" to a vacation ending with Happily Ever After.

101 N Greenville Ave. Ste C313 Allen, TX, 75002
855-939-4328 ext3131

*Monday-Friday 9am-6pm CST Weekends and After Hours by Appointment Only *unless you are currently traveling AND have a travel emergency
Location of (Kinsey Law-Happily Ever After Travel)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding