Kingston, MA 02364 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

• Real Weddings 9

2 Reviews for Kingston Florist

Kim · Married on 06/11/2016

Dan from Kingston Florist was my contact for wedding day flowers. He was so kind and informative about what type of flowers would work best for my event. Our wedding was 6/11 at Jones River. I was making my own floral centerpieces and brought a photo in to see if we could match the bouquets. I was SO excited for this part of wedding planning, as I think the flowers are a great statement at weddings. Dan did not disappoint on my wedding day! When I walked into our bridal suite at Jones River and saw our flowers there, I was over the moon at how they came out! They matched my centerpieces perfectly, and were so much more beautiful than described and discussed! Dan has a great eye for combining flowers, and he saw my vision and made it a reality! I would definitely recommend Kingston Florist for wedding flowers, and for any other occasion.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Gaelan · Married on 06/11/2016

Dan at Kingston Florist was fantastic! He was very helpful, informative, and easy to work with.
    They were very accommodating when we decided to add boutonnieres to our order only a week before the event.
    We didn't really have specific flowers in mind, so Dan came up with the arrangements on his own (based on our color scheme and budget) and they were perfect!
    The delivery was easy and the flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/20/2016