King's Jewelers

• Quest Fine Jewelers

1 Reviews for King's Jewelers

• Anastasia

Anastasia · Married on 04/02/2016

When my fiance proposed, he presented me with a beautiful heirloom engagement ring. While treasured, we both knew that we wanted a different style for the setting and I went searching online. After finding a gabriel and co NY setting I loved, we went to King's jeweler to have them order in a sample of the style so that I could see it in person. They ordered the style for me (sent via fedex to the store) and let me know when it was in so I could take a look at it. I ended up ordering the setting through King's.

The customer service was fantastic. The jeweler very carefully re-set the fragile heirloom stone and did so the very day that they got the setting in. The whole staff was so patient when I called multiple times (I was very eager to get my ring!) asking for an update on the status of the order/if they had received the ring yet. Some stores could have brushed me off or called me annoying (because, honestly, I was!), but they were understanding and made every effort to get my new setting to me as soon as possible.

On top of all this, we were able to take advantage of their anniversary sale and got 20% off of the setting (it was a great surprise when checking out!). They have been in business for decades, which I think is a great sign. I plan on taking advantage of their anniversary sale next year when we are ready to pick out our wedding bands.

Sent on 07/24/2015

• Alexandria See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (King's Jewelers)