Nearby Vendors to Consider

About E. King Photography

Your Life is a Story...Photography for each chapter of your life.

I have been a wedding and portrait photographer in the Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC area for over two decades. I believe that every image is part of a story to be cherished for years to come.   My approach to wedding and portrait photography is quite simple..."Casual and Relaxed". You should enjoy the day or session and not be controlled by the person behind the camera.  On the day of your wedding: from the time you are getting ready until the time you are leaving the reception, all those special moments will be captured.  I strive to always have a creative eye and unobtrusive approach which allows you to remember and enjoy all those special moments of your story. Every wedding is different so I created my images to the needs of each couple.  I earned my BFA in photo journalism and fine art photography from Ohio University. As a child I studied all styles of art, but it wasn't until high school that my teacher decided to put a camera in my hand and I was hooked. It's an amazing world I see when I look through my viewfinder. I enjoy being able to capture an image that tells a story.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Washington DC

11 Reviews for E. King Photography

Amazing! She was involved in every aspect of our wedding and we can't say thank you enough.

Profile Picture User4969748, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AMAZING!!! We found Elizabeth at a Bridal show and decided to sit down with her to see what she had to offer. After visiting several other photgraphers I already had in mind what I was looking for: someone fun, creative, flexible, down to earth, and reasonably priced. When we sat down with Elizabeth we were excited with what she had to offer. She had a good price and most importantly she offered an assistant and unlimited time, both of which were huge factors in hiring her. We first got to see Elizabeth at work during our Engagement shoot. She did an awesome job and the picutres were GREAT!! On our wedding day she arrived at 8 am and didn't leave until the end of the reception...that's what I call AWESOME!! Her assistant photographed the men getting ready in the morning and stayed until the end as well. You really can't beat it! Both her and her assistant were great to work with, and a lot of fun, and I would reccommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Tracy, 7/4/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Elizabeth was easy and fun to work with. She worked quickly and I felt that she did not take away from my reception time but still took all of the pictures I wanted. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture katheryn, 6/20/09, 5 Reviews