King Florist

Austin, TX View map

King Florist has been the Austin go to florist since we were established in 1927. Our history in the community, combined with a team who is fully dedicated to serving our clients has been the main drive for our local shop.

Our team is always working to bring new designs, unique product, and a great floral shopping experience whether you are online, on the phone, or in our store.

Stop by and see us. Whether you need a single flower or special arrangement, we would love to meet you.

From large to small, we handle all sizes of weddings and events. Please fill out our event contact form at KingFlorist.com to book an appointment!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$155.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$185.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Jessica Married on 10/29/2016
    I had a very specific vision for my wedding flowers. The level of detail that I expected was almost nerve-racking. King Florist exceeding all of my expectations. First, every arrangement was beautiful and filled the air with a wonderful scent. My bouquet was divine...the textures, the mix of florals...I could go on. The entire staff was so polite, they knew my name when I would visit the shop and would go out of their way to ensure my happiness. Lynsey is an absolute floral genius! If you expect the very best and appreciate attention to detail, King Florist is the only one you should even talk to!
    Roxanne Married on 09/04/2016
    After receiving several arrangements over the years from King Florist I KNEW I wanted them to do the flowers for my wedding. King always has the most spectacular selection and definitely not run-of-the-mill. My bouquet and boutineers were awesome and both Rose and Lynsey were unbelievably helpful in helping me realize my vision for my centerpieces. They were so flexible and accommodating letting me add to my order up until just a few days before my event as I realized I wanted more flowers for additional tables and decor. Can say enough about how beautiful the flowers, people and selection is at King Florist! ♥
    Sarah Married on 09/26/2015
    King Florist did a fabulous job with my wedding flowers! I'm very pleased and highly recommend them.

Cory Ryan Photography Cory Ryan Photography Wedding Photographers

King Florist makes the coolest bouquets! Linsey created a particularly gorgeous cascading bouquet in shades of lime green and white that left me in awe. In addition, their moss covered tablescapes appeared straight out of a high end wedding magazine. She is also a pro as customizing your bouquet with personalized charms and tokens. I've always been very impressed with their presentation, and if you give them a chance, you will too!

1806 W Koenig Ln Austin, 78756
Location of (King Florist)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding