King David Band

Frisco, TX View map Visit website
$10,000 Most Popular Price

$10,000 Most Popular Price

The David Whiteman Band is a stylish and versatile 13-piece live wedding band, based in Frisco, Texas. This talented group is made up of professional musicians with extensive touring experience. They feature quality male and female vocalists, an electric 5-piece horn section, and experienced drum, bass, and keyboard players. Combined, they provide lively and diverse entertainment for your special celebration.

King David Band prides itself on providing real live music for your event, never using backing tracks during their performance. They are committed to providing entertainment based on your unique specifications and are happy to offer unlimited contact during your planning process. They can provide ceremony music, a cocktail hour performance, and a full-blown dance party for your reception. No request is too great for these performers, who are happy to learn new songs and MC your event also. Their vast repertoire includes everything from classic anthems to modern-day hits. King David Band are dedicated to providing the very best of service, showing up hours in advance to professionally soundcheck, and are always exceptionally attired. They strive to provide an overall entertainment experience that your guests won’t soon forget. Additional services include:

• State of the art - sound/PA system
  • Lighting
  • Music during breaks
  • Instrumentals
  • Willing to travel

Which of the following are included in the price?

Travel Expenses

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$10,000

Which of the following are included in the package?

Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Dance
Pop
R&B / Soul
Rock
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Fog Machine
Microphones

Jamie W. Married on 01/05/2021

King David Band is awesome!

The King David Band was the perfect entertainment for my daughter's wedding. David, the leader, is very professional, responsive and fully understands how to entertain a group of people. The band has excellent musicianship, will play special request songs and does a great job of interacting with the crowd. I had MANY guests ask me "where did you find this band? They are the best ever"
    Jack V. Married on 02/02/2019

Tons of energy, recommend 100%

Amazing wedding band, was told by guests that they were the best they had every seen! 14 piece band really packs a punch and brought a ton of energy. David met with us before the event to learn our style and get to know us which made for a very easy and perfect wedding evening. Would recommend 100%!
    Lauren Married on 05/05/2018
    I booked the David Whiteman Band after my dad saw them at a friends wedding and I am so glad that I did! The David Whiteman Band was one of the best parts of my wedding. David and his team were easy to work with and accommodated all of my special requests. The band was the most conplimented vendor of my wedding and one of my wedding guests have already booked them to have at their own wedding. David, thank you so much for making my wedding reception fun and memorable for my guests and I! If you are looking for a band to get your party started and keep it going all night long, I highly recommend the David Whiteman Band!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

King David Band 1
Exclusive

Frisco Frisco, TX, 75034
Location of (King David Band)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding