Burnsville, MN 55337 Map · Phone number

About King Beat Entertainment

We are two brothers who grew up with the love for music and entertainment. Our father is a music collector and has engrained music into our lives, since we were children. We strive to be the best at what we do, whether it's your wedding, birthday party, anniversary or any other celebration you need entertainment. We specialize in personalized wedding entertainment, but also do karaoke and DJing. Please, contact us for further details on our services.

We strive to make your experience the most unique and personalized we can for your event. We will meet with you or communicate with you in any manner that works best for you to find all your specific needs and wants. We like to know all the songs and genres that work and don't work for your event. Knowing the age groups that will be at your event will help us fine tune your event. We also have activities to entertain your guests, such as the limbo, hula hoops and more. We're here to make your event the best party ever with the best music selection for your guests.

Are you ready for a night you will never want to end? We offer a variety of services to make your experience something to remember.

Personalized Wedding Package

1. Meeting with us to personalize your wedding day
  2. Create timeline for your entire wedding day (to accomplish everything you want on your special day)
  3. Over 100,000 Song Library - Plus

5. Corporate / Office / Company Parties
  6. Holiday / Themed Parties
  7. Retirement / Going Away Parties
  8. 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's or 90's Parties

We can also accommodate special requests proving that we are ready to go above and beyond the call to show you a good time.

King Beat Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding. They did an amazing job. Tom was able to feel the energy of the crowd and play the right songs. Chris as MC was able to get the crowd to feel like they were essential to our celebration. They were wonderful and did everything we asked of them, even driving 3 hours to another state to DJ the event!

Jami and Jared
Ames, IA

I had so much fun singing karaoke at Rasmussen’s Halloween Party. Chris and Tom (King Beat Entertainment) made singing karaoke in front of my fellow students amazingly fun and easy. I would love to sing with them every night.

John
Bloomington, MN

We used King Beat Entertainment in September 2010 for our wedding. We were really struggling finding a DJ to suit our needs. We are music lovers and definitely picky. My husband and I literally had 50, maybe more, songs that we wanted to hear for different portions of the evening. Long story short I imagine we were nightmare clients. However, after talking with Tom on the phone I began to feel more comfortable. Tom had a vast knowledge of music and many suggestions for playlists that were appropriate for each portion of the evening. When the big day actually came King Beat Entertainment was very accommodating. We got married at a farm and the electrical capabilities were limited.

King Beat Entertainment were polite to everyone, accommodated requests and managed to get in my laundry list of must haves. They also helped smooth over a few crisis moments, like when my wedding party disappeared right before the grand march. Everyone I talked to said they had a great time and those who stayed the whole evening danced till they dropped. King Beat Entertainment really paid attention to the songs that kept people dancing and having fun. Everyone from my dad to my best friend had a great time. Thanks so much to King Beat Entertainment.

Celena & Adam