2021 Belote Place, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Kimtasha - Pro Make-up Artist

Awarded BEST Makeup artist of 2009 by Jacksonville Magazine

Kimtasha has over 13 years of professional make-up artisty experience. She continues to satisfy countless brides with her flawless airbrush and traditional make-up applications, and professionalism with a personal touch. On location services and in studio appointments are available.

Follow Kimtasha - Pro Make-up Artist on

50 Reviews for Kimtasha - Pro Make-up Artist

1 User photo

Kimtasha - Pro Make-up Artist 1
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/03/2019

Yes yes yes!

If you're not sure who to book for your makeup, look no further! Kimtasha was amazing, professional, and made me look AMAZING without piling on too much makeup. Plus the fake eyelashes she used with me were so light and comfortable (coming from someone who had never worn them before!) PLUS all my makeup stayed on streak-free despite the tons of crying that happened!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Kimtasha - Pro Make-up Artist 2

Sarah Wefer · Married on 01/19/2019

Professional and Amazing!

Kimtasha is amazing!!! I was nervous about booking a makeup artist since I don't usually wear a lot of makeup. As soon as I met Kimtasha those fears disappeared. From my trial to wedding day she was professional, responsive, and fun! I'd highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Kristen · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend!

Kimtasha was wonderful!! I am very picky about my make-up and was very nervous to have someone else do it on my wedding day... she is wonderful! She was very flexible and accommodating during our trial and on the day; she has an easy-going and positive demeanor and was completely professional. She really cares about what YOU want to look like and makes it happen. Thank you!

Sent on 11/09/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Leah Powell Photography
    Leah Powell Photography Wedding Photographers

Kimtasha is an amazing person, I have had the pleasure to work with her from the very beginning of her career as a makeup artist; as a makeup artist Kimtasha is one of Jacksonville's finest, she has an attention for detail which makes for an absolutely beautiful face, listens and respects the brides request, she makes great suggestions for great wedding day looks; along with her techniques and professional products the brides looks great throughout the entire wedding day. As a person Kimtasha brings a sense of calmness to every wedding, it feels like I am walking into a "spa day" when I enter a room where she is pampering the bride. I highly recommend her! Leah Powell

• Christy Whitehead Photography
    Christy Whitehead Photography Wedding Photographers

Very professional work. Only high a pro makeup artist, they know how to make you look your best and reduce shine! Christy www.ChristywhiteheadPhotography.com

• Lee Hamby Design
    Lee Hamby Design Wedding Florists

I had the pleasure of meeting Kimtasha thru a mutual friend, we hit it off right away and I ended up created flowers for her wedding. Thru the years Ive had the opportunity to work with her on numerous photo shoots and events. By far the best in Jacksonville and surrounding areas. Inventive, creative, reliable and diverse. From runway to weddings Kimtasha can do it all...whether you want dramatic or simple and classic, shes your girl. I would reccommend her to everyone!!!!

• 2021 Belote Place Jacksonville, 32207 See on map