205 N H. St Suite 210, Lompoc, CA 93436 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,400
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Kimberly Kay Photograpahy

I am a natural light photographer specializing in 'life' photography; from maternity to weddings and everything in between. I am about establishing relationships and being your photographer for all your important 'life' events. Weddings are shot with my partner so every minute of your special day is documented. My partner and I take a photojournalist approach to documenting moments as they unfold.; Russ and I have two completely different styles that meld perfectly together. We want your day to be perfect and getting to know you and your wedding party is important to us so we will document your re-hearsal dinner for free.

Contact me for a quote or more information.

kimberlykfoto@yahoo.com

dsc6021
canvas
zdsc0740

6 Reviews for Kimberly Kay Photograpahy

We were absolutely blown away with the beautiful photos Kimberly, and her husband Chris, took of our engagement and wedding. They made us feel at ease while they captured the fun, emotion, and beauty of our big day. The photos were truly stunning, beyond what we could have possibly imagined. Our wedding looked like something out of a magazine! Plus, they are so fun to work with, both are calm professionals with a great sense of humor. Highly recommend!!!

Janie · Married on 08/10/2013

I have had the pleasure of working with Kim on multiple occasions, and her assistant Russ just recently. Every time she has taken stunning photos of whoever and whatever she is photographing. She is very relaxing and does a great job getting everyone at their best. We had a huge bridal party and Kim got us all. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her work, and I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer that always catches "that special moment"

Victoria · Married on 03/23/2013

Kim and Russ are amazing! They both captured everything we asked for and for such a reasonable price. They even spent much longer with us than we asked for.
    I recommend them to everyone getting married

Sent on 06/30/2013

Kimberly Kay Photograpahy's reply:

Thank you Victoria! We loved spending your day with you!

Kimberly Kay Photograpahy FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kimberly Kay Photograpahy 1
    Rehearsal dinner coverage
    Free coverage of your rehearsal dinner once you book your wedding with Kimberly Kay Photography

• Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events
    Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations & Events Wedding Favors

I highly recommend Kimberly K Photography to all of my clients. Kim is amazing, professional and fun to work with. Kim goes above and beyond to capture real life photographs. Two thumbs up for Kimberly K Photography!

• 205 N H. St Suite 210 Lompoc, CA 93436 See on map