Sugar Land, TX 77479 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

• Real Weddings 27

21 Reviews for Kimberly Chau Photography

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2016

Kim is a talented photographer, who has a great eye, is super relaxed, helpful, and made our wedding day (and engagement photos) so easy to take. We are just so glad to have worked with her and would recommend her services to anyone for wedding or family photos.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Andrea · Married on 12/06/2015

Kimberly photographed our wedding in December! She was friendly, organized, flexible, and had a clear direction of which shots she wanted for the day. She put us at ease in front of the camera and made us feel so comfortable. This ultimately allowed us to really focus on each other. We are so happy with her photos and would definitely recommend her for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Judy · Married on 04/05/2014

Kimberly photographed our wedding just over two weeks ago and has already finished editing our photos! My husband and I do not particularly like being photographed, but we absolutely love our wedding photos. I first learned of Kimberly last year when I saw a few photos she had taken of my nieces. I remember being struck by the framing and lighting of the shots and how great they looked even though they were informal pictures. She has a terrific eye for detail and for what works, and the proof is in the pictures. Aside from being a pure pleasure to work with, Kimberly is very responsive, efficient, and provides great value. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Kimberly Chau Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings