P.O. Box 16662, Seattle, WA 98116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Kimberlin Silver Co.

Gorgeously unique bridesmaids heirloom pieces. Packaged sets. Handcrafted sterling silver spoon jewelry in West Seattle, Washington. 100% USA Made

Follow Kimberlin Silver Co. on

mg8633we
cuff rock fi
02 1

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Kimberlin Silver Co.

Mariah · Married on 10/18/2013

I've been collecting spoon rings for a few years now, and when it came time to choose a gift for my bridesmaids, I knew a spoon ring would be perfect! I personally own several pieces of Eric's work, so I didn't have think twice about where I would get them for my bridesmaids. They all absolutely loved them! Each one was different and suited my 'maids personalities perfectly! I would highly recommend Kimberlin Silver to anyone who doesn't want to get their bridesmaids (or groomsmen!) a cliche or boring gift.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Kasey · Married on 08/10/2013

I was so happy to find such a unique and personalized gift to share with my bridesmaids on my wedding day. I've always been drawn to all things vintage, and spoon rings were the perfect accessories when it came time for them to stand beside me as I said I do. It was great to see how the rings related to each girl differently. My sister used to wear one when she was little which brought back some great memories from our childhood, while another girl noticed the design on hers was similar to her great grandmother's silver. Recently, I got to reunite with some of them that live in other cities now, and was overjoyed to see that they were still wearing the rings!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Kimberlin Silver Co. FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• P.O. Box 16662 Seattle, 98116 See on map