Kimberlee Miller Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kimberlee Miller Photography

Kimberlee Miller's ability to capture candid moments, coupled with a refined sense of composition and intimate, romantic style, has earned her the reputation of a sought-after artist. Her low-stress, unobtrusive and warm manner instantly puts brides, grooms and families at ease. Infusing her work with both elegance and emotion, her calm and fun approach to events helps to ensure that every incredible moment is captured and that her clients enjoy their event. Nearly 17 years of expertise in weddings allows her to lend a helping hand in planning and in helping events run smoothly.

Kimberlee was born and raised in Southern California.  She was an artist from an early age and picked up her camera in high school. She was the office manager and executive assistant for a tax lawyer for many years until her first daughter was born.  She then quit to raise that daughter and picked up the camera again and quickly became one of the most sought after photographers in the Ventura County area.  Booking an average of 45 weddings a year based on 100% word of mouth show that her clients and other vendors trust capturing their most important memories with her. Kimberlee has 2 more daughters and finds the balance between a successful business and family very rewarding.

Now available in Southern California and in the Boise, Idaho area!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

Kimberlee is extremely professional and patient. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Her main focus was making sure I was relaxed and her and my coordinator (Michele) handled everything. She’s great at handling complicated family members to make sure we get all the photos we needed. You hardly know she’s there and gets great shots! I’m so excited to get our wedding photos back. She’s such a wonderful and sweet woman. I’d definitely use her again, she’s worth every penny.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Robin, 10/15/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

WOW - what a gift to have made the acquaintance of this amazing woman through a referral from friends. Kimberlee is a professional at her craft. Her ability to connect well with her subjects only adds to the quality of her photos. She captured the romantic, silly, perfectly posed as well as spontaneous moments with ease. Even our seven year old who usually has a “cheesy” grin was caught with genuine smiles. The posed extended family photos can be a bit of a challenge, but she made it so easy!

Starting with our engagement shoot, she sourced a beautiful site and began to forge relationships with us all, making the wedding day even more comfortable. We had a friend behind the camera! She is working on the finished products for us and the initial images are G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!

The photo booth she provided was a massive HIT! Not just with the kiddos who were in heaven with the props and "costumes", but also with the adults in a similar kid-like state (with props and costumes :)). We are SOOOO incredibly pleased we had the photo booth!

We will continue to use Kimberlee for our family photos and I will sing her praises to anyone who will listen.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Melissa, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

Kimberlee... We can not say enough about you!
First of all, Kimberlee saved our wedding. The night before my initial meeting with Kimberlee, I discovered that our original venue was for sale. Kimberlee basically saved the day, and guided us towards our "Dream Team" of wedding vendors for our wedding day & date at our new (and so much better!) venue at Eden Gardens.
Kimberlee is just lovely. She is relaxed, personable, and professional. While originally we weren't planning on doing engagement pictures, Kimberlee offered us a mini-session so that we could get more comfortable with her, and taking pictures... My husband is always very comfortable taking pictures, and dreaded it! However, after our mini-session (with our daughter), we knew we were in good hands! We also added her Photo Booth option to our wedding! So much fun. Really do it! Don't go for the ugly, cheesy booth from other vendors... with Kimberlee you get professional quality Photo Booth pictures, along with a beautiful, customized background set with props that adds to your wedding day decor. Thank you Kimberlee for putting us at ease, and making two goof balls look beautiful in every photo. We loved Kimberlee's caring, personal touch… so much so that our guests thought she was a long-time friend, which I think says a lot about her awesomeness. We can't wait to see all our pictures from our wedding day! Oh, and at our cake cutting, I looked at her like "how do I cut this without it falling down"... and she stepped in and guided us, and brought our daughter up to cut the cake with us. Love her!

Profile Picture Melody, 6/26/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Kimberlee Miller Photography Pricing

10 Photos

My Photo Album

10 Photos

9 ENDORSEMENTS
I've worked with her for over 20 years, without question one of the most talented photographers in Southern CA. She has a wonderful personality, full of positive energy and fun!

Can I say FABULOUS??? - Love this lady!!! We've worked on countless weddings together over the years, and I'm always thrilled to be part of the vendor team. Her images are beautiful and her personality and countenance are a breath of fresh air to my brides and bridal parties. Kimberlee is the BEST!

Ah! I don't know how to start saying how much I love Kimberlee Miller and her work! She is the ultimate Artist and is so professional and easygoing that it is such a pleasure to work with her. I do Makeup and Hair Styling, so of any of the other vendors at an event, I work the closest with photographers. When I work with her, the obligatory family group photos go efficiently, quickly, with fun and such ease! Then she has the time with the Bride and Groom to do all the fantastic, beautiful, artistic couple photos that capture the essence of them and their wedding. When I know I am working with Kimberlee I am so happy, because I know my couple will get the attention they deserve, she always makes sure they get food and drink and have their comforts met as well as get amazing photos. When I did Kimberlee's makeup and hair for her wedding years ago, before she started her photography business, I knew she had amazing style and an incredible artistic sense just by the details of her own wedding. But I had no idea how well that would translate through the lens of her camera! And I know my work will be shown to it's absolute best! My storefront photo on my WeddingWire site is a Kimberlee Miller, because she can take a closeup of a makeup and make it look so darned artistic and so full of feeling! That's Kimberlee! Artistic to her soul!

Kimberlee does fabulous work! She's got a great creative eye and is super fun and easy going! We love working with Kimberlee! Make sure to book her early, as she's extremely popular!

When elegance, grace and beauty are paired with fun and spontaneity, you have photos that capture the real feeling of your wedding...and this is Kimberlee Miller..professional, creative, and so attentive to every detail..the result.. glorious photos you will treasure forever! Kimberlee is a pleasure to work with and a graceful presence at your wedding.

Events