Monterey Park, CA 91754 Map · Phone number

About Kim Le Photography

Romantic, modern wedding photography for stylish couples in love.

Follow Kim Le Photography on

ThaoRobertWedding1088
ThaoRobertWedding1133

18 Reviews for Kim Le Photography

April · Married on 09/27/2014

Kim Le Photography is for a lack of a word, AMAZEBALLs! Her work is soft and romantic, and absolutely dreamy. Our engagement pictures were like editorals for a high fashion magazine, it was just stunning. We get compliments on our pictures all the time. Kim is super easy to work with, shes really good with giving direction (which is great for my husband and I who are photographically challenged), sweet, and overall really great at making you feel comfortable. When its all said and done, you feel confident that magic of your wedding was truly captured which is the one thing you do not want to worry about when you have put all that effort into planning your big day.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2013

SO DISAPPOINTED that I can't hire her to capture all of my life changing events. Before I even got engaged I noticed her work, bookmarked it and kept coming across her amazing photography years later. When it was finally my turn I knew I had to have Kim Le capture my engagement and wedding (she was the first vendor I booked). The investment was well worth it because she made my husband and I feel so natural in front of the camera. Her romantic and modern vision makes for flawless and timeless photography. Not only is she a high-quality and professional photographer she is an amazing human being as well. Kim Le actually wants to get to know her clients so that her work genuinely captures each couple's personality. Overall, if you're even thinking about it I'll make the decision a little easier for you... BOOK HER! You won't regret it, she's a great investment :)

Sent on 01/11/2014

Catherine · Married on 07/26/2013

I would highly recommend Kim Le Photography to any future bride and groom for photography services. Kim Le and her husband Jason were so great to work with! They were so professional and really captured our wedding day perfectly! The one thing we'll always look back on from our wedding day is our remarkable photos and of course our wedding album came out absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for better photographers on one of the most important days of our lives. They are a truly talented team!

Sent on 12/30/2013

• Kupcakespot
    Kupcakespot Wedding Cakes

Looking for stylish photographer who can work with you and make your wedding day special? Look no more. Kim Le Photography is here to catch all your special day moments and more.