701 12th Street #102, Sacramento, CA 95814 Map · Phone number

About Kim J Martin Photography

Kim J Martin Photography is a wedding photography studio specializing in engagement and wedding photography, aka photographing people in love! I love meeting new people and capturing life!

I genuinely care about the stories I tell because I have always wanted to document my own life. I have albums and albums full of pictures, and every single one is equivalent to pages of written word.

A wedding is one of the biggest, most exciting stories in someone's life. Check out my recent work and my website, and if you would like me to tell your story I would love to hear from you!

Follow Kim J Martin Photography on

Kim J Martin Photography 6
  • Robby

Robby · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellence all around!

Kim did an excellent job shooting our wedding, everything about her services was fantastic.

Meeting her for the first time, we knew right away that Kim was the photographer we wanted. She was personable, and dove in straight away with professional suggestions about what would work best for our wedding day. She had an answer to every question we had, and even brought up things that we hadn't thought about before.

The day of the wedding, Kim was super punctual and captured so many moments that made the day special. She was assertive enough to keep the day's events progressing (family member combination photos, moving to different locations to shoot, etc.) while remaining her friendly self.

Following the event, the pictures arrived on time and - wow! We are so pleased with the result! She gave us so many pictures, the vast majority of which are absolutely stunning and really exemplify the feel of that amazing day. Looking at the pictures she took, we are instantly transported back to the best day of our lives. I cannot say enough how great it was working with Kim.

Don't hesitate to book with her! You'll gain an amazing event photographer and friend!

Kim J Martin Photography 7
    Kim J Martin Photography 8
    Kim J Martin Photography 9
    Kim J Martin Photography 10
    Kim J Martin Photography 11
    Kim J Martin Photography 12
  • thyken

Maggie · Married on 12/31/2017

Kim is the absolute best at what she does. If you're looking for a photographer who is also going to be your friend, she's the one you're looking for. She will take the time to get to know you and your partner/family/etc. so that she can better capture you.

Last year, my fiance (then boyfriend) and I tasked Kim to take our family photos on the beach at Bodega Bay. The day was overcast and almost gloomy, but you couldn't tell in our pictures. They were beautiful. Next, I requested that Kim take maternity shots for my sister and her husband. Needless to say, they were also beautiful and absolutely adorable! Finally, Kim just took my fiance's and my engagement pictures up near Uncle Tom's Cabin in the hills during sundown. Scrolling through the gallery last night we were in love (and stayed up late to look them all over, which is saying something!).

I think sometimes people (myself included) can feel funny just standing around letting someone take pictures, but Kim has funny tricks and ways to get the best images out of you. And that's really the point, isn't it?!

Deanna · Married on 05/07/2016

Kim is amazing at what she does and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is easy to work with, gets your photos back very fast and her work is amazing.

Kim J Martin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Capital City Catering
    Capital City Catering Wedding Caterers

Outstanding Service!!!!!

• Michelle Kinkaid - Makeup Artist
    Michelle Kinkaid - Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I worked with Kim on a wedding we did in Placerville. She is so easy to work with and captures stunning photos. Some of my favorite shots to date.

• BOTANICA Events
    BOTANICA Events Wedding Rentals

Kim's style is clean and fresh and youthful! If you are looking for natural, beautiful, timeless photos, Kim's your gal! With a fun sense of humor, she'll make you feel comfortable in front of the camera.

• 701 12th Street #102 Sacramento, 95814 See on map