Kim J Martin Photography

Sacramento, CA View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Kim J Martin Photography is a wedding photography studio specializing in engagement and wedding photography, aka photographing people in love! I love meeting new people and capturing life!

I genuinely care about the stories I tell because I have always wanted to document my own life. I have albums and albums full of pictures, and every single one is equivalent to pages of written word.

A wedding is one of the biggest, most exciting stories in someone's life. Check out my recent work and my website, and if you would like me to tell your story I would love to hear from you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Robby
    Robby Married on 11/17/2018

Excellence all around!

Kim did an excellent job shooting our wedding, everything about her services was fantastic.

Meeting her for the first time, we knew right away that Kim was the photographer we wanted. She was personable, and dove in straight away with professional suggestions about what would work best for our wedding day. She had an answer to every question we had, and even brought up things that we hadn't thought about before.

The day of the wedding, Kim was super punctual and captured so many moments that made the day special. She was assertive enough to keep the day's events progressing (family member combination photos, moving to different locations to shoot, etc.) while remaining her friendly self.

Following the event, the pictures arrived on time and - wow! We are so pleased with the result! She gave us so many pictures, the vast majority of which are absolutely stunning and really exemplify the feel of that amazing day. Looking at the pictures she took, we are instantly transported back to the best day of our lives. I cannot say enough how great it was working with Kim.

Don't hesitate to book with her! You'll gain an amazing event photographer and friend!
  • thyken
    Maggie Married on 12/31/2017
    Kim is the absolute best at what she does. If you're looking for a photographer who is also going to be your friend, she's the one you're looking for. She will take the time to get to know you and your partner/family/etc. so that she can better capture you.

Last year, my fiance (then boyfriend) and I tasked Kim to take our family photos on the beach at Bodega Bay. The day was overcast and almost gloomy, but you couldn't tell in our pictures. They were beautiful. Next, I requested that Kim take maternity shots for my sister and her husband. Needless to say, they were also beautiful and absolutely adorable! Finally, Kim just took my fiance's and my engagement pictures up near Uncle Tom's Cabin in the hills during sundown. Scrolling through the gallery last night we were in love (and stayed up late to look them all over, which is saying something!).

I think sometimes people (myself included) can feel funny just standing around letting someone take pictures, but Kim has funny tricks and ways to get the best images out of you. And that's really the point, isn't it?!
    Deanna Married on 05/07/2016
    Kim is amazing at what she does and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is easy to work with, gets your photos back very fast and her work is amazing.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Capital City Catering Capital City Catering Wedding Caterers

Outstanding Service!!!!!

Michelle Kinkaid - Makeup Artist Michelle Kinkaid - Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I worked with Kim on a wedding we did in Placerville. She is so easy to work with and captures stunning photos. Some of my favorite shots to date.

BOTANICA Events BOTANICA Events Wedding Rentals

Kim's style is clean and fresh and youthful! If you are looking for natural, beautiful, timeless photos, Kim's your gal! With a fun sense of humor, she'll make you feel comfortable in front of the camera.

701 12th Street #102 Sacramento, 95814

By appointment
Location of (Kim J Martin Photography)

Kim J Martin Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kim J Martin Photography include in the starting price?

Kim J Martin Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kim J Martin Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kim J Martin Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kim J Martin Photography offer?

Kim J Martin Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kim J Martin Photography offer?

Kim J Martin Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Kim J Martin Photography offer for wedding events?

Kim J Martin Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kim J Martin Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kim J Martin Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding