Santa Clara, CA 95050 Map · Phone number

About Kim and Niki, Photographers

Kim and Niki are artists at heart as well as story tellers. We shoot with a fashion forward sensibility, which means we love movement, black and white as well as color saturation in our images. As masters of the moment we understand light and what it takes to get the perfect shot. We make a real connection with our clients, and after a decade of shooting together we still cry at every wedding. We look forward to getting to know you better! Here are a few comments from past clients.

-Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!
 Marcelo and I have spent the whole morning looking at our photos!!!!  They are wonderful! I am still telling people my favorite part of the wedding was our excellent wedding photographers! We are in the process of selecting our favorites, and I will let you know when we finish! Married life is great :)Thanks again for your beautiful work!
 Genny

-WOW!!!!!!
I couldn’t be more thrilled with the photos!  They are absolutely beautiful, and I can’t wait for us to have time to meet with you about putting together an album.  Your presence at the wedding was perfect -- I hardly knew you were there, and in fact was quite surprised with the # of photos since I hadn’t seen you taking most of them!!! I love it --- brought tears to my eyes.
Fondly, Naomi.

-Chris and I wanted to let you know that we absolutley love our pictures..... Sorry for not letting you know sooner. We are so happy with them. Thank you, for being so good to us that day. We really enjoyed ourselves and fell in love all over again, just looking at the pictures.Thank you so much, Kim and Niki
Regards,

TiffanyAndrew11
kandnlogo600x600

8 Reviews for Kim and Niki, Photographers

Alicia · Married on 09/19/2009

Kim and Niki's enthusiasm is contagious and their professionalism was astounding. Sometimes these two things do not go hand in hand in the wedding industry. Kim and Niki took the time to know us as individuals and as a couple and thus, understood the look that we were going for and took that idea to the next level! They really captured the essence of us and of our day!

Sent on 12/30/2009

Chris · Married on 09/05/2009

Kim and Niki were fantastic to work with and they together really made our wedding special. They were so friendly and humble, but funny too, which is good because it makes your smiles in the pictures that much better. We did engagement phots with them which was real fun b/c we went to a number of sites around SF. Even though we went beyond our alloted time, K&N didn't stress about it and went with the flow (my now wife had multiple changes of clothes, of course). For our actual wedding day, even though they seemed to get every possible phone from different views, I almost forgot they were even there, they blend in so well. Thanks K&N, I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/30/2009
  • kfc811

Kristi · Married on 08/22/2009

All I can say is.... AMAZING! Kim and Niki are truly artists at work when it comes to photography. If you are looking for not one but two fun and professional photographers for your wedding... then your search is over! These two made my now husband and I feel like models for the day. They work so well together... that their life and energy just comes through you. They truly have an eye for uniqueness and artistry beyond compare. My husband and I love our engagement and wedding pictures so much that we just want to get married all over again just so we can work with Kim and Niki. Ladies, you both are so fabulous. We just want to thank you both for making our wedding day a dream come true! Ten or twenty years from now as we look back at our wedding pictures, we will be so taken away by them all...for that reason only we can't thank you guys enough for helping us capture all wonderful wedding memories!

Sent on 09/03/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kim and Niki, Photographers FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Proofs

• AwesomeShot Studios Wedding Videographers

Kim and Niki, are a dynamic duo that I love working with. I've had the pleasure of working alongside them on numerous occasions and the resulting photos are always spectacular. They are easy-going, down-to-earth, hard-working (but always pleasant to deal with). When I know we'll be working together, its one less worry for me because I know I'm dealing with true professionals.

• I DO! Wedding & Event Design Wedding Planners

we love Kim and Niki

• Santa Clara, 95050 See on map
    4084641990 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kim and Niki, Photographers)

Kim and Niki, Photographers frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Kim and Niki, Photographers offer?

Kim and Niki, Photographers offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Kim and Niki, Photographers offer?

Kim and Niki, Photographers offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Kim and Niki, Photographers offer for wedding events?

Kim and Niki, Photographers offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Kim and Niki, Photographers and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kim and Niki, Photographers is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.