Fitchburg, MA 01420 Map · Phone number

About Kiel Szivos Photography

I earned a bachelor’s degree in photography in 2009. Since completing my undergraduate program, I have been pursuing my own creative work as both a principal photographer and photographer’s assistant. As a photography student I was trained primarily in traditional photography techniques, spending the majority of my time in the dark room while also working with a wide variety of film-based camera systems.

Drawing influence from photographers like Elliot Erwitt, Henri Cartier-Bresson, and Joel Meyerowitz, I strive to work in a photo journalistic style. I much prefer to capture the candid moments and little details that make our existence unique.

Follow Kiel Szivos Photography on

three dress
ae9cb36ac507ae78 1370708637218 2521
mg5973

Kiel Szivos Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Fitchburg, 01420 See on map