130 Sunset Blvd., West Columbia, SC 29169 Map · Phone number

About KICKSTAND STUDIO

KICKSTAND STUDIO is a boutique photography studio located in South Carolina and will travel world wide to photograph weddings. We have been photographing weddings for over 10 years and shoot bridal sessions, engagement sessions, and weddings. Brides have told us that they appreciate that we are able to capture fun candid moments and keep the necessary posed images relaxed and elegant.

Follow KICKSTAND STUDIO on

• Haley Terrell Photography
  • Christina Lynn Photography
  • RIM Photography
833429e32f1cb5f1 KICKSTAND
5746lo
833429e32f1cb5f1 KICKSTAND

4 Reviews for KICKSTAND STUDIO

Lucas Brown & Kickstand Studio can be summed up in one word - AMAZING! Actually, that's not a strong enough sentiment. My daughter said it best after her bridal session when she told me, 'Mom, Lucas always makes me feel beautiful!' If you need more......

Lucas first caught our eye at the bridal show. His laid back, professional style as well as how he allowed his art to speak for itself told us he was for us. My daughter & her fiance were totally at ease with him & then, when he didn't hesitate at their request to travel four hours for the engagement session the deal was done. When it turned out to be rainy for the session, Lucas eased our worries by letting us know he could do great shots with rain.....and he was right! The pictures are beautiful, comfortable, artistic & truly capture the couple, who they are, what they're about. He was even great at including their dog who to them is like their baby. The album of the session is one you could look at again and again and again.

When it came time for the bridal session the location Lucas picked could not have been more perfect & as I already shared, my daughter could not have been more pleased. It was an awesome trial run for the main event. We had asked for longer than normal all day service & Lucas didn't hesitate. He & his assistant were on time, where they needed to be but not at all in everyone's face. He was great with the little ones in the wedding party & when one relative wanted a group family photo Lucas was more than happy to oblige - even when then it turned into four separate groupings to accommodate each side of bride, each side of the groom.

You can tell Lucas loves what he does. He sees the shot before it happens, captures what's going on naturally, organically and when he does have to direct it's with ease. Overall Lucas made this magical time in our lives much more special & I would/will call on him again in a heartbeat. You should call him too!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Kristi · Married on 10/12/2013

I'm speechless. I sing his praises every chance I get. There is something to be said about someone that does what they love- it is reflected in his work.

He shot our engagements, my bridals and the day of wedding/reception. Everything he's done has blown us away and all of our friends and family have noticed how unique and exceptional they are.
    He made us feel comfortable as he was shooting and told us exactly what to do, by the time the wedding day came we had it down, haha. He's great!

Come on, you only do this once- he's worth moving the budget around & booking. Looking back at all he's done (now that the wedding is over)- I'm positive we would've paid more had we known what an awesome job he was going to do.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Brantley · Married on 06/15/2013

Lucas is AWESOME!!! He is so patient, knows exactly how to be in the right spot at the right time. I loved working with him from beginning to end. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/12/2013

KICKSTAND STUDIO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 130 Sunset Blvd. West Columbia, 29169 See on map
    8039291162 (Other Phone Number)
    8039291162 (Fax Number)
    Location of (KICKSTAND STUDIO)