447 Dietz Estates Dr., York, PA 17404 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Deals 1

About KHPRO Events

Specializing in Cinematic Wedding Films and providing great customer service. That’s what we do! In addition, we offer DJ and Wedding Coordination. In my many years as a professional wedding DJ I worked with so many inundated brides that struggled to keep their wedding planning organized. So it’s my goal to alleviate the stress of planning and organizing your wedding by offering one place that you can book a top notch Coordinator, Videographer and DJ. Who needs the stress of handling all vendors separately? Not you. Let us help you.

Centrally located in York, PA KHPRO Events operates in York and Lancaster county Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC and surrounding areas. KHPRO is passionate about working with brides and businesses to create memorable events.

Call Today! 443-470-3319
Email: info@KHPROEvents.com
Visit our site: www.KHPROEvents.com
Watch our demo video below!

KHPRO Values

• Customers 1st – We are here to help and guide.
  • Professionalism – We’re always on time, treat guests with respect & dress formally unless instructed otherwise by the client.
  • Organization – We plan and guide you through each step when planning your event.
  • Premium Style – We provide top notch entertainment and capture memories with excellence.
  • Simplicity – Our goal is to simplify wedding and event planning with our comprehensive, yet simple packages.
  • Compassion – We understand that planning a wedding or event can be stressful.

Mission

We serve customers and eliminate stress by simplifying wedding and event planning. Then, we provide top notch entertainment and capture memories with excellence.

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for KHPRO Events

It was great having K DJ our wedding. He kept people on the dance floor and took every request that was given. He even came all the way back to NC after he moved to PA to DJ our wedding and we were very appreciative of that. I highly recommend K for any function in which you need DJ or videography services

Sent on 12/26/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 07/18/2014

KHPRO-
    First of all, thank you so much for videoing our wedding day and all the events starting from set up to departure. I first questioned whether having a videographer was worth it, but would tell everyone that it is!! You were so creative to not only capture footage, but capture the footage from the most intimate parts including first reveal, the vows, the speeches; and then mine and Jeremy's thoughts and words to each other. Seeing the "teaser" video brought me back completely to the best day of my life. Happy tears filled my eyes as I saw us saying our vows, I laughed when I saw all the dancing and faces in the crowd, and just felt so blessed when I got to hear parts of all the speeches that were given that night. I was showing it to everyone and honestly watched it every free moment I had. Then getting the final video was simply icing on the cake. You truly outdid yourself and Jeremy and I have you to thank for allowing us to relive our special night and reminisce on all the family and friends who were there supporting us. The music and flow of the footage is simply beautiful and so professional. This is a video that we can pass on to family members who couldn't attend our wedding and a video we can watch each year to remind us why we got married. I will be so excited to show this to our kids one day! You have an amazing gift for creating lasting memories, and I am so thankful you were there to capture ours! Thank you!
    -Elizabeth & Jeremy Allen

Sent on 12/31/2014

April · Married on 07/12/2014

We were extremely pleased with the videography service provided by KHPRO. The team was always professional and a pleasure to work with, We love the wedding movie that they prepared for us. It was so unique and personal, not just a standard video. They captured more intimate, behind-the scenes footage than we'd imagined. We highly recommend them for weddings or any other important event that you want to document on film.

Sent on 12/27/2014

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• KHPRO Events 1
    Friday Weddings
    If you have a Friday Wedding and you book us as your Videographer or DJ we will give you $200 dollars off your total.

• 447 Dietz Estates Dr. York, 17404 See on map