947 Walsh St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507 Map · Phone number

About Kharmai Video Productions

Welcome to Kharmai Video Productions.  We specialize in making your special event or project stand out from the rest, by developing a creative, fresh approach to your story.

Whether you're looking for a wedding video, television commercial, promotional video or another video, Kharmai Video Productions has your solution.  Contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation.

Follow Kharmai Video Productions on

• Bryce Thomas Media
  • Altar Ants Productions
  • Tolman Media
  • Innovative Wedding Films

2 Reviews for Kharmai Video Productions

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2009

I was absolutely blown away by what a great job Navin and his assistant (I'm so sorry I can't recall his name) from Kharmai Video Productions did.

On top of the video and sound quality being amazing, Navin was also SO wonderful to work with . He is 100% professional but also easy to talk to about any concerns. He covered all my questions and concerns. He also kept me updated throughout the editing process and let me know when to expect the finished product. Our wedding video is amazing. He gave us all the raw footage as well and then compiled the wedding into 3 parts pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception and then also did a "highlight" portion at the end set to music where it was about a 10 minute video of just random things through the day. Also, they spent the day with us from 11 am until about 8pm. To me, that means a lot because that is a long day!

You will not be disappointed with their work. I couldn't believe how great the video was. I've watched it over and over since I've gotten it.. everyone else has been throughly impressed as well. He gets every angle and every part of the day that you want captured.
    I can't express how happy I am with our video and what a great job he did. I give them an A+++++

Look no further if you are looking for a videographer because when I was searching for one, I had found someone for around the same cost and they sent me their demo DVD ... it was awful and not even comparable to KVP.

-Jessica

Sent on 08/06/2009

Marcia · Married on 07/23/2011

My husband and I sat down last night to view the video that Navin did of my daughter's wedding. Looking at the opening scene we knew that this was something special. From my earliest contacts with Navin my expectations had been building. Planning a wedding, like no other event, can be both very joyous and at the same time stressful and frustrating. I have nothing but praise for the attentiveness of Kharmai Productions. Communication was excellent. All my phone calls and emails were answered immediately and personally by Navin. I appreciated this when I had such a long list of "To Do's" and being able to check one thing off was comforting.
    On the day of the wedding, Navin miraculously was always in the right place at the right time to capture a perfect memory for us without being conspicuous or underfoot.I forgot he was even around I was so preoccupied with guests.
    The production quality of the video surpassed our expectations. The audio quality was especially amazing. I truly believe that Navin and Kharmai Productions produced an exceptional product at a good value. If you hire this video company you won't have to think about it again until you see him at the ceremony!

Marcia

Sent on 09/10/2011

• 947 Walsh St. SE Grand Rapids, 49507 See on map
    6168620683 (Phone number)
    By Appointment.
    Location of (Kharmai Video Productions)