Fort Worth, TX 76179 Map · Phone number

About Khampha Photography

We specialize in photojournalism style wedding photography. We concentrate on real, meaningful moments through the course of your wedding day. Base rate includes all day coverage, a disc of high resolution images and a set of 4x6 proof prints. Also, and online gallery is provided for viewing and purchasing additional prints. Other services such as wedding albums, second or third photographer, engagement portrait session, bridal portraits...etc. are available and are priced separately.

Khampha Bouaphanh has been a professional photographer for over a decade, having worked at the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, the Associated Press, the Belleville News-Democrat, and the St. Paul Pioneer Press. As a professional, he has covered a wide spectrum of assignments, notably the war in Iraq, the Asian tsunami, and Hurricane Katrina. He also relishes the challenge of community journalism. His work has been published in countless newspapers and magazines nationally and worldwide. Khampha was named photojournalist of the year by the Houston Press Club twice. His style of photography is a culmination of a strong art background and years of photojournalism experience. He brings this unique mixture of art and reportage to each wedding he photographs. He considers it an honor to be part of one of the most important moments in a couple's life together.

Follow Khampha Photography on

photo2
D7CB5671

10 Reviews for Khampha Photography

Teresa · Married on 03/10/2012

We were very very happy with Khampha as our wedding photographer. He was able to capture me and my husband's happiness perfectly in every picture. He not only focused on us but was able to get great "moments" captured of our guests. We will forever remember our memories from these pictures. He is always extremely responsive and we never had to wait more than a few hours for him to respond to our e-mail. I would recommend Khampha to anyone!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Kristen · Married on 10/16/2010

I did a lot of research to find a good photographer. I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg but I did want a photographer that would do outstanding work. I was referred to Khampha thru a friend and I couldn't be happier with my choice for a photographer! It is true that your one day goes by so fast and once it is over all you have are the pictures to remember it by. So you need someone who will cover the day from start to finish and will capture the moments that you didn't even see at your own wedding. Khampha did all of this for me and at the price that fit my budget! My pictures turned out wonderful and I will continue to work with Khampha in the future!

Sent on 02/22/2011

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2009

I love my photographer! He was so great and my pictures were just awesome! The quality of the pictures and the amount of time he spent with us doing the engagement, bridal, and wedding was well worth the price. It was very reasonable! We took our engagement pictures at the State Fair of Texas and the pictures were so unique that all of my friends told me, "I have never seen engagement pictures like this before!" The pictures involved us on rides and one of my favorites was my husband and I screaming and then the next picture with our feet upside down! This session took about five hours but it was worth it! The bridal session pictures all came out excellent and I loved the way I look! The wedding pictures were great and he really captured the excitement of a New Year's eve wedding! Like I mentioned before I love my photographer and I highly recommend him for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 02/03/2010

Khampha Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints

• Grand Traditions
    Grand Traditions Banquet Halls

GT is excited to endorse this vendor. They are excellent at what they do. We feel they give the Bride a great service at a great cost.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Khampha Photography to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• UNIQUE DESIGN LLC
    UNIQUE DESIGN LLC Wedding Planners

I NEVER WORK WITH YOUR COMPANY BUT I WOULD TO WORK WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE. YOU SITE IS WONDERFUL BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU MY ENDORSEMENT.

• Fort Worth, 76179 See on map