Honored as the only beach location mentioned in MSN's "Top Ten Wedding Destinations," Key Largo Grande Resort & Beach Club, A Hilton Resort provides a luxurious setting for your exclusive Florida wedding or social event. Enchant your guests with our unique blend of majestic atmosphere and classic design details. Our Largo Ballroom is ideal for lavish wedding receptions for up to 250 guests, while our Bay View Ballroom accommodates 200, and our Cypress Ballroom accommodates 120 with stunning bayside views. Whatever the occasion, our exceptional property offers the ideal venue, ensuring a truly memorable Key Largo wedding or event,.
* Over 17,000 square feet of versatile function space, accommodating up to 400 guests
* Largo Ballroom, offering 4,000 square feet of event space and terrace access, perfect for large receptions
* Two reception venues , overlooking the aquamarine waters of the Florida Bay and romantic sunsets
* Private terrace and pre-function areas, overlooking romantic waterfalls, ideal for sunset cocktail receptions
* White sand beach, a beautiful setting for sunset weddings along the bay
* Award-winning catering services, offering delicious cuisine
* Creative options, such as beachside luaus and Caribbean buffets
* Floral, photography, and entertainment arrangements, for any occasion
* On-staff wedding consultants, to see to your every need
* Attentive concierge services, for your convenience
* Treetops Bar & Grille, featuring stunning bayside views with seating for 175
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 96% of couples
Christina · Married on 06/05/2014
Carin, our coordinator at the Hilton was amazing!! She truly made our wedding dreams come true. She was a delight to work with start to finish and was so very truly patient with me through all my questions and wierd requests! The day of our wedding, she went above and beyond with help decorating making our reception space, just the way we dreamed it would look. The catering staff prepared some of the best food I have ever had for our welcome dinner and wedding night buffet and were so very good to work with even with a last minute move for our rehearsal dinner. The grounds of this hotel is truly the best place for a destination wedding and if I had it do over again, I would return here in a heartbeat.