Aurora, IL 60504 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Kevin Wagan Videography

Behind The Lens:

Graduated in 2006 from Northern Illinois with a Bachelors in Communications Media with years of experience working in television and the wedding industry.

"My shooting style is highly photo-journalistic and contemporary. I try not to get in the way. I don’t direct events but rather, wait for them to unfold. A wedding day has enough drama, humor and romance by itself."

If you have a a vision to share, message to deliver,  a lesson to teach, a product to launch, or an image to build, video is vital to your business. And if you need video, you need my services.

I have the imagination, insight, and technical expertise required to transform your ideas into powerful, persuasive presentations on screen.

Quality in any business is defined by customer satisfaction. I have  built its reputation by consistently exceeding client expectations and producing video content that is specifically targeted for the intended viewer.

• Borrowed & Blue Productions

Videos 1 Video

14 Reviews for Kevin Wagan Videography

• Jessica

Jessica Mongus Nguyen · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Kevin is an amazing cinematographer!

Kevin is an amazing cinematographer! Super easy to work with as well. He is able to capture moments that no one else is able to see and he does this all like a fly on the wall. Our highlight video was absolutely amazing and the production quality is spectacular. It felt like our wedding was a movie. Kevin is truly dedicated to his craft and we highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 05/03/2020
  • Amisha

amisha patel · Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent wedding videographer!!

Kevin does very high quality work and was very responsive to our needs. We loved the trailer video and the full length video was amazing. Definitely would recommend him!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Jamie · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience with Kevin!

Kevin was super easy to work with and did a great job being at the forefront of every major moment without us even noticing he was there! I can’t wait to see the finished product of our video, but I know it’s going to be amazing! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/29/2019

• Aurora, 60504 See on map
    Location of (Kevin Wagan Videography)