About Kevin Smith Transportation Group

kstg party bus

Rated Philly's Best Wedding Limo 2016

Kevin Smith Transportation Group is a luxury limousine and transportation service based in Collegeville, PA. Our goal is to work with each and every one of our clients to ensure that they receive the exact vehicle and experience that they want, while also designing a wedding transportation plan that fits within their budget. With party buses, shuttle service, and stretch limousines, as well as town cars and SUV's for those special clients, our diverse fleet and dedicated staff will do everything possible to help make your wedding a memorable experience.

Wedding Packages:

Your wedding day is special and it will be cherished and remember forever. Let KSTG be a part and assist you on your magical day. Arrive in only the best and most luxurious limo, party bus, sedan or SUV, and let our professional chauffeurs handle everything.

Wedding Packages Include:

• Personalized Bride and Groom Wedding Flutes
  • Complimentary Bottle of Champagne
  • Fully stocked bar including Water, Soda, Ice, and Glassware

50% Off Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties when you book your Wedding Transportation!

bachelorette party bus coupon

Privacy Partition (2)
Stretch Limo (1)
Bar (1)
DVD Player (1)

I am so glad to finally book my transportation. I called 5 companies and they were the only ones who answered when I called, responded to my emails and then actually knew my Sales Manager at the hotel we are staying at and the Banquet Manager at our reception. They seem to be well connected and I only heard great reviews from everyone. Best part. They brought the Party Bus we are using by my office so everyone could see it. Let's just say that drew quite a crowd outside. Can't wait for the big day!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Kevin Smith Group handled shuttle service for us. This was a last minute request as we didn't realize the hotel wouldn't shuttle everybody back and forth. Fortunately, they were able to put a great package together and handled 2 hours of shuttle service at the beginning and end of the reception. Thank you Julie for being so easy to work with.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/11/17, 1 Review

Wedding Signage
2 AWARDS

130 W. Main Street, Suite 144, Collegeville, PA 19426   See On Map
610-222-6225 (phone)
Kevin Smith Transportation Group is a wedding transportation company from Collegeville servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, the Main Line, and more!. Kevin Smith Transportation Group is a professional transportation compnay that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry since 2010 specializing in Limousines, Party Buses, Shuttle Services and more..