Kevin Fonash Studios

Kevin Fonash Studios

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kevin Fonash Studios

We're a team of dedicated cinematographers who strive to make your wedding film the best it can be.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Best decision I ever made was to hire Kevin and his team to document my wedding. They did an AMAZING job with the preview trailer and the full highlights video. The day went by so fast that it's hard to really let everything sink in and enjoy it. I was so overwhelmed re-watching the video footage. The selection of clips, editing, and audio was perfect. It's hard to watch the videos and not shed a tear. The footage of our wedding is something we'll cherish for the rest of our lives. Kevin was great with communication and the two men he sent to document our day were friendly, professional, and a joy to have that day. Kevin and his team did a wonderful job and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Blu-Ray, DVD

Kevin is an absolute dream to work with! We originally chose Kevin for the style of his videos. They were personal and touching with fabulous editing and music choices. They also had such a unique and natural artistic style that we really loved. Once we officially went with Kevin, we only began to love him more! Communicating leading up to the wedding was incredibly simple. He was always quick to respond and answer any concerns or questions we had via email. On the day of, Kevin and Martina captured every single moment they possibly could. They were so thoughtful and flexible throughout the day, even when I insisted on running away from filming "sunset moments" to dance to my favorite song I heard playing on the dance floor :) They understood that as much as we wanted great video, we also wanted to enjoy every moment of our day. Our highlights and teaser videos were STUNNING and brought tears to everyone's eyes.We cannot tell you how many compliments we received on our teasers and highlights. We thought it could not get any better, but then we received our DVDs. The DVD cases were GORGEOUS. The DVDs included our teaser and and highlight videos and had scene selections from all parts of the day. The footage was amazing. We did notice that there wasn't any footage from cocktail hour or our fireworks or bonfire on our DVDs (we also couldn't remember if our package included that, having chosen it so long ago). We contacted Kevin and he said he had the footage and would put it together for us. Within a week, we received four new DVDs with beautifully edited and added footage (with music!) of our cocktail hour and bonfire/fireworks. It was just such a wonderful thing he did for us and we will be forever grateful that he allowed us to relive our day for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Kevin is absolutely amazing to work with and I can't say enough about his talent! We chose him to do our cinematography for our wedding on May 13, 2017. While planning our wedding, my husband and I were uncertain whether having cinematography was really worth it! We made up our mind and decided to hire Kevin! We have absolutely no regrets! We fell in love! Everything was perfect and he made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire process! We are beyond grateful for his kindness, amazing talent and true professionalism! He was a gem to work with! The quality of his work is absolutely impeccable and we can't thank him enough for creating a fairy tale-like wedding film that we can replay for generations to come, allowing us to relive those unforgettable moments! Thank you, Kevin!

Profile Picture Snezhana, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Kevin Fonash Studios Pricing