About Kevin Bain - Wedding Celebrant & Minister - Contemporary, Inclusive, Non-Denominational

Your Ceremony...The HEART of your Wedding!!!

Creative, respectful, heart-centered (and fun!) Non-Denominational Celebrant & Minister for your personal and memorable wedding ceremony.  Together, let's co-create a lifetime moment that celebrates your loving relationship and your family/friends.  All faiths, beliefs and traditions. Complimentary Consultation.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: New York City, Long Island, Westchester, Northern New Jersey

Follow Kevin Bain - Wedding Celebrant & Minister - Contemporary, Inclusive, Non-Denominational   on

133 Reviews for Kevin Bain - Wedding Celebrant & Minister - Contemporary, Inclusive, Non-Denominational

User Photos
Catholic (2)
Counseling (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
Methodist (1)

"The best ceremony I've ever seen!!" was a common phrase during my cocktail hour and reception which would not have been the case if it wasn't for Kevin. Not only was he genuinely interested in learning about us as a couple and sharing our story with our guests, but you can tell that he is extremely passionate about what he does which made for a great ceremony.

As much as we were excited to party, my husband and I knew going into wedding planning that the ceremony most important to us. In addition to a questionnaire which ended up in both of us submitting 10 pages each about ourselves, relationship, and family, Kevin would literally talk with us for HOURS to get to know us on a personal level which made the ceremony so special and completely unique to us.

As a (somewhat) Type A bride that doesn't like to relinquish control--my biggest advice if you make the excellent decision to work with Kevin will be to TRUST THE PROCESS. He is great and lets you read the ceremony as many times as you want beforehand, and there were some parts that I would read and think "take that out it's too embarrassing or personal" but my husband rightly convinced me to stop nit picking and trust the delivery will be okay. Well good thing I listened because Kevin knocked it out of the park and those parts that I thought were going to be too dorky were the most memorable to all of our guests.

Photo of Kevin Bain - Wedding Celebrant & Minister - Contemporary, Inclusive, Non-Denominational   in New York, NY
Profile Picture Melissa, 2/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Catholic, Jewish, No Denomination, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed

Kevin officiated our wedding on September 23rd and he did a wonderful job. Our initial meeting with him wasn't just a token 30 minute meeting and here's my terms. He spent a lot of time talking with us, getting to know our story a bit, showing us some of his prior work and telling us a lot about him, as well. From there, once the contract was signed, he sent a questionnaire for the two of us to fill out, which was used to create the ceremony. Since my wife and I were not having a religious ceremony and didn't have any special family ritual, Kevin helped us to find a ritual for our ceremony that worked for the two of us. He was always responsive via email and listened to our concerns.

Come the wedding day, Kevin showed up early, met our families and put them at ease by making them laugh. We rehearsed, but he kept the details of the parents ceremony we chose as our ritual a secret. Our ceremony turned out wonderful. Kevin's performance of it had some people in tears. We received so much praise about how beautiful and personal our ceremony was. We highly recommend Kevin if you want a ceremony that is truly you.

Profile Picture Adam, 9/23/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kevin Bain - Wedding Celebrant & Minister - Contemporary, Inclusive, Non-Denominational   Pricing

Wedding Services Pricing
Starting Price
$600.00
Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$600.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$125.00

Kevin Bain - Wedding Celebrant & Minister - Contemporary, Inclusive, Non-Denominational   FAQ

Civil Union

220x220 sq 1319972542441 p1030293
220x220 sq 1319998099036 p1030448
220x220 sq 1319998177740 p1030405

2 VIDEOS

The Heart of Your Wedding!
0:52 minutes
"THE HEART OF YOUR WEDDING!" Your ceremony, your special day, your memories. Your LOVE story!
0:49 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Nobody enjoys officiating weddings more than Kevin Bain. He lives for these events. He'd do five weddings in a day if logistics allowed. He writes each ceremony with the couples' dreams in mind, and he captures their story with great joy. You'll remember your ceremony forever. Hire Kevin.

333 East 23 St, Apt 8C, New York, NY 10010   See On Map
212-683-6428 (phone)
Weekdays 9a m - 9 p m Weekends 9a m - 8 p m
Kevin Bain - Wedding Celebrant & Minister - Contemporary, Inclusive, Non-Denominational   is a wedding Celebrant/Officiant from NYC/5 Boroughs & Beyond. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, Connecticut, and Long Island. Kevin Bain - Wedding Celebrant & Minister - Contemporary, Inclusive, Non-Denominational   is a professional wedding Celebrant/Officiant that has been part of the NYC wedding industry for "3" years. We specialize in Unique Wedding Ceremonies..."The Heart of your Wedding!".