Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kevin Bain - Wedding Celebrant & Minister - Contemporary, Inclusive, Non-Denominational

Your Ceremony...The HEART of your Wedding!!!

Creative, respectful, heart-centered (and fun!) Non-Denominational Celebrant & Minister for your personal and memorable wedding ceremony.  Together, let's co-create a lifetime moment that celebrates your loving relationship and your family/friends.  All faiths, beliefs and traditions. Complimentary Consultation.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: New York City, Long Island, Westchester, Northern New Jersey

Follow Kevin Bain - Wedding Celebrant & Minister - Contemporary, Inclusive, Non-Denominational   on

132 Reviews for Kevin Bain - Wedding Celebrant & Minister - Contemporary, Inclusive, Non-Denominational

Non-religious (10)
Jewish (1)
Catholic (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
Methodist (1)

Kevin officiated our wedding on September 23rd and he did a wonderful job. Our initial meeting with him wasn't just a token 30 minute meeting and here's my terms. He spent a lot of time talking with us, getting to know our story a bit, showing us some of his prior work and telling us a lot about him, as well. From there, once the contract was signed, he sent a questionnaire for the two of us to fill out, which was used to create the ceremony. Since my wife and I were not having a religious ceremony and didn't have any special family ritual, Kevin helped us to find a ritual for our ceremony that worked for the two of us. He was always responsive via email and listened to our concerns.

Come the wedding day, Kevin showed up early, met our families and put them at ease by making them laugh. We rehearsed, but he kept the details of the parents ceremony we chose as our ritual a secret. Our ceremony turned out wonderful. Kevin's performance of it had some people in tears. We received so much praise about how beautiful and personal our ceremony was. We highly recommend Kevin if you want a ceremony that is truly you.

Profile Picture Adam, 9/23/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kevin is beyond wonderful. He personalizes the ceremony through a questionnaire he has both the bride and groom fill out and is super responsive to all questions. He truly loves what he does and his excitement is infectious. When I attend weddings, I usually find the ceremony to be the most boring part and too long. Not with Kevin, however. A few people have told me that the ceremony was the best part of the whole wedding, to my delight. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Catholic, No Denomination

Kevin truly made our day. My husband and I had a very small ceremony, and Kevin made our wedding feel warm and unique to our relationship. Our family loved the words that were said, and felt that it spoke to our relationship. Definitely highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Julia, 12/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Kevin Bain - Wedding Celebrant & Minister - Contemporary, Inclusive, Non-Denominational   Pricing

Wedding Services Pricing
Starting Price
$600.00
Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$600.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$125.00

Kevin Bain - Wedding Celebrant & Minister - Contemporary, Inclusive, Non-Denominational   FAQ

Civil Union

3 Photos

Kevin Bain I DO

3 Photos

2 VIDEOS

The Heart of Your Wedding!
0:52 minutes
"THE HEART OF YOUR WEDDING!" Your ceremony, your special day, your memories. Your LOVE story!
0:49 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Working with Kevin is amazing! Our couples absolutely love him and he always puts on a beautiful ceremony! He is always flexible and so pleasant to work with! He is definitely at the top of our vendor list! :) Thanks so much Kevin!

Nobody enjoys officiating weddings more than Kevin Bain. He lives for these events. He'd do five weddings in a day if logistics allowed. He writes each ceremony with the couples' dreams in mind, and he captures their story with great joy. You'll remember your ceremony forever. Hire Kevin.

Events