2315 Palmer Avenue, New Rochelle, NY 10801 Map · Phone number

About Ketubahs and More

Ketubahs and More is the premiere online source for museum quality Ketubahs at the GUARANTEED lowest prices. Find one of our Ketubahs for less and we will sell it to you for 10% below THEIR price!!

caspisonglovelg
rainbow circle ketubah
shibolim
beside still waters
evening star ketubah
Ketubahs and More
goldie silberberg remembering jerusalem mauve sunr
intertwined trees
rainbow circle ketubah
shibolim

74 Reviews for Ketubahs and More

L Reiter · Getting married on 03/02/2019

Great from start to finish

I took a chance ordering a Ketubah from Ketubahs and More based on customer reviews ... and wow! The whole experience was great. I wanted a very modern and colorful Ketubah for my son's upcoming interfaith marriage and I found just what I was looking for. I did some comparison shopping and found Ketubahs and More had very reasonable prices...I even received an unexpected 10% discount as a first time customer.
    I had some questions and Ron was very quick in responding. The time lapse from when I ordered the Ketubah to when I received it was less than a month. It arrived yesterday and it's beautiful. I'm very pleased ... the whole process was very simple. I hope this review helps others in their decision as to which company to buy from. Customer reviews certainly helped me make my decision.

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2018

We couldn't have been more thrilled with our experience with Ketubahs and More. Our ketubah is absolutely beautiful and it will truly be cherished! (Though the pictures are beautiful online, it was even more beautiful in person!)
    When we hadn't received our ketubah for well over the estimated time, we had reached out for an update. They QUICKLY replied with information for tracking. The delivery driver had accidentally delivered it to our neighbors who were out of town! Not only did Ron follow up on the delivery but he wanted to make sure that we were 100% pleased with our purchase. I will HIGHLY recommend Ketubahs and More to friends and family!

Mallory · Married on 12/28/2017

Read the proof carefully and ensure your rabbi approves it. They are very attentive and did not print until everything was perfect.

Ketubahs and More FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No