Kettle Steam

Encinitas, CA View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Kettle Steam is a wedding and events coordination business that grew from great memories made with loved ones at gatherings and celebrations. There is nothing that gives us more energy than planning a party and working to make all the pieces come together for a result that is beautiful, interesting, and fun for all attending. We believe it is the heart that goes into a celebration that sets the tone and brings warmth and happiness to all those involved.

If you are planning a wedding, birthday party, or other special event, we would love to get together and get to know you. Please have a cup of tea with us, and let's start planning your big day!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Sally Married on 02/11/2017
    If you want someone to make sure you have what you need, you are not overpaying,
    you can rely on during hectic final week, who is gracious at your wedding, kind,
    stays behind the scenes and reasonable rates, you will want Nadia.
    She is also experienced at finding wonderful vendors for cake, DJ etc. I had a wedding of 125 people,
    included many children which we had a room for them to play or crash in after dinner, She also
    arranged my rehearsal dinner for 50 people at my home. It was a fabulous Spanish style dinner.
    I cannot say enough how much I enjoyed and appreciated Nadia's work.. My wedding
    went extremely well with her organizational skills and hard work. Everyone stated it was the best
    wedding they had ever been to.
    Kristina Married on 10/28/2016
    Nadia was instrumental in helping us plan the perfect wedding! She helped keep everything on schedule, worked closely with all vendors and took care of all those little things I didn't even think about! She was extremely professional, easy to work with and all around a lovely person! I would highly recommend her! If you're debating hiring a wedding planner....do it! It's worth every penny!
  • User2938743 2+ years ago
    I'll admit it. It brings me great pleasure to plan events. I've been doing it for a long time. So, putting my plans in the hands of anyone is just not something I'm comfortable doing. However, it was easy to hand off the coordination to Kettle Steam because Nadia is deliberate, creative, present and behind the scenes. The real sell for us was the way Nadia worked with our family (who can be a lot to handle). Up until our wedding day, Nadia was my go to girl whether we were sitting side-by-side, on the phone, texting, or emailing back and forth. She was there for me whenever I needed advice, to brainstorm, to vent, to problem solve or to make decisions about the details. Planning a wedding on your own is a tedious task and it felt insurmountable before hiring Kettle Steam. Not only that, Nadia is extremely resourceful. Even though tables and chairs were not offered by my venue, somehow Nadia was able to secure their tables and chairs, and heaters to go between the tables. Because of this, we were able to lower our cost of the wedding.

On the wedding day, the girl's suite was fitted with an emergency kit that had everything from snacks to hair supplies to you name it. It was a lovely touch. Another touch was when Nadia took me down to have a "sneak peak" of the reception setup. I can't even begin to tell you how much that meant to me. I was even able to make some last minute adjustments to the table settings. During the ceremony, two minor hiccups occurred. One, my mother-in-law wanted to change who walked her down the aisle and Two, our ring bearer pooped his pants. With lightning speed, Nadia responded. Nadia came with an assistant, who was extremely helpful and sweetly held my dress train up as I cleared the doorway to walk down the aisle with my dad.

There are so many wonderful things to say about Nadia and Kettle Steam. As one of her first wedding clients, we were extremely satisfied with her care and coordination. Thank you so much, Nadia!

Encinitas, 92024
Location of (Kettle Steam)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding