Kerry Armstrong~ Formal Hair Design

Kerry Armstrong~ Formal Hair Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kerry Armstrong~ Formal Hair Design

Formal Hair Design

I love styling hair! long, short, curly, straight...I do it all!! Weddings~Photo Shoots I am available to travel throughout New England Contact me for further information

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Burlington

Follow Kerry Armstrong~ Formal Hair Design on

27 Reviews for Kerry Armstrong~ Formal Hair Design

Hair (7)
Updos/Styling (7)
Consultations (6)

I adore Kerry and have nothing but amazing things to say about her. I hired her to do my hair for my elopement ceremony, which was to be at sunrise. To catch the sunrise, I had to get my hair and makeup started at around 3:30 AM. I was really nervous about asking my vendors to wake up so early for me, but Kerry was totally game from the beginning. She is such a sweet person and is so incredibly talented. My ceremony was supposed to be on Tuesday morning, but on Monday morning I saw that the chance for rain had gone up. My photographer offered to do a mini photo shoot that evening at sunset, and I was completely freaking out because I didn't think my hair and makeup stylists would make it on such short notice. But being the amazing person that she is, Kerry pulled through for me. She responded to my email within 2 hours and moved her entire schedule around to help me! She did my hair for me on Monday and Tuesday and by the end of it all I felt like we had become friends. I loved both my hair styles and I looked amazing in all my pictures. She was such a kind and fun person to talk to, and everything about my elopement was exactly what I wanted. I think the best thing you can do for yourself as a bride is to hire amazing vendors and trust them, and I would absolutely recommend Kerry as the vendor you trust with your hair.

Profile Picture Wendy, 4/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kerry was absolutely incredible to work with and I am completely obsessed with how my hair turned out. From the initial kick off phone call to the day of the wedding, Kerry was professional, talented, a great listener and extremely proactive. I had a rather large bridal party + mothers of so she came equipped to the initial call with an action plan ready to ensure that all of the women would be ready to go in time for our early afternoon ceremony. Everyone's hair looked absolutely incredible and compliments were flying throughout the day. Kerry was very responsive over email and I had the utmost trust that everything would turn out exactly as we had discussed --which it did. I wholeheartedly recommend her and hope that I have the occasion to work with her in the future!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kerry is the absolute best! I had a particular hairstyle in mind for my wedding and she made it look even better than what I had in mind! Kerry listened to what every one of my bridesmaids had in mind for their hair and made it possible. Kerry is so lovely and was great to have around as we all got ready. Can't go wrong with Kerry for your wedding!

Profile Picture User5512159, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews

220x220 sq 1375282541709 img0264
220x220 sq 1375282555424 maldonadoalarconmorgantrinkerphotography039low
220x220 sq 1375282705134 1da46

3 ENDORSEMENTS
All of the wedding that I have worked with Kerry on she has done an amazing job.

Who do you recommend for hair? This is the #1 question I get asked by so many of my brides. From the first wedding I worked on with Kerry, I knew that I had found a qualified hairstylist that I could recommend with confidence. Having worked with many incredibly talented stylists in my 20 + years in the San Francisco Bay area....my standards are high. While being talented at your art is a must...so is timing and professionalism. Kerry has the ability to keep perfect timing even with large wedding groups, and all the while never compromising on the quality of her work. The results are always beautiful. I confidently recommend her for any special occasion and have done so for many of my brides this year...

The right hairstyle can not only complement a bride's face but it can also showcase a dress - enhancing the neckline and the back. Kerry does a beautiful job matching the hair design to the bride's style as well as to that of the gown. She is adept at hair design and her talent shines with every beautiful updo and hairstyle she creates.

Milton, VT 05468   See On Map