Seminole, FL 33772 Map · Phone number

About Kerri McConnell Photography

Everyone has a story, no matter how simple or complicated. My love story falls somewhere in the middle. It's neither simple or complicated. It just is. It's amazing. I'm truly lucky.

Being in love is such an amazing gift. When you finally find "the one", you just know. That is what my job is all about. Love. Your love. Capturing your love on your wedding day. Weddings are such a beautiful occasion. You put your heart and soul into it. It's my job to document it as it happens. Every detail! It only happens once!

I'm just a girl in love with a camera… I'd love to get you in front of it!

* I am madly in love with my husband.
* I am in love with life.
* I live to laugh. Loud.
* I am an animal lover, and I have two stupendous dogs. Quincy and Sophie. I love them.
* I am an only child. So it's all about me… (totally kidding!)
* I can talk and talk and talk… And yet sometimes I manage to say nothing at all!
* I am blessed to have an amazing family.
* I have a nightly routine. I can't sleep without it!
* I am terrified of spiders, bugs and taxis… (don't ask)
* I change my mind…. A LOT!
* I believe that chocolate can fix almost anything…
* I want nothing more in life than to be around love and to be a mommy.
* I love my girlfriends. They are my sisters.

I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Tampa, Florida. But, I am blessed to shoot events all over! I love to travel. Let's connect! :)

Follow Kerri McConnell Photography on

Blog12
Blog10

12 Reviews for Kerri McConnell Photography

Kerri · Married on 12/15/2012

I hired Kerri for Boudoir photography. I couldn't of asked for a better outcome. I was floored when I received the photobook. I didn't expect my book being as perfect as it was! It was GORGEOUS!!! All of the images were incredible. She is so talented and personable. She made me feel so comfortable and special. I gave her ideas of what I had in mind and she delivered them better than I ever imagined. I would recommend her to anyone. You will not be disappointed. LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Barbara · Married on 06/04/2011

Kerri held a Pay It Forward contest that my husband and I were so fortunate to win with another couple. Yes, we tied, and because Kerri has such a big heart she awarded it to both couples.

When Kerri is taking pictures she is in the zone. She's very focused and loves what she does. Sometimes she will even pause to close her eyes to picture the shot she wants, and then she executes it.

Needless to say, my husband and I are very pleased with our pictures. She turned them out just as she would for anyone else who was a paying customer. Simply put, Kerri is an amazing photographer.

Sent on 08/07/2011

Kati · Married on 12/17/2009

We were lucky to find Kerri to photograph our wedding, when we became extremely disappointed with the photographer we first booked for our wedding. Kerri worked with us to give me exactly the photos we had dreamed of. The final product was beautiful! Very highly recommended.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Kerri McConnell Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Seminole, 33772 See on map