2997 Polo Club Blvd, Lexington, KY 40509 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Kentucky Studio LLC

Our philosophy:

Kentucky Studio is a hip, trendy, fun and fabulous, boutique photography studio located in Lexington, KY. Weddings are our "thing" and we truly enjoy each and every one! Our theory is that you should not "tolerate" your wedding photographer. You should LOVE them! Most of the time, we, the photographers, will spend more time with you on your wedding day than any other single person, including your spouse to be!

We believe that wedding photography should be FUN. We don't believe in the traditional "firing line" but do make sure to include family in a variety of photos. It is a special day to them too!!! EVERY SS&G package includes a FREE Engagement and Bridal session!! WHY? These are our gift to you. We think that having a connection with our couples changes the entire flow and feeling of the day! The better we know you, the easier it is to capture the truest emotion on your wedding day. Besides, wouldn't you rather have an old friend in the dressing room with you, rather than a total stranger?!

We also believe that payments should be flexible and we offer no interest payment plans that allow you to continue paying on your wedding even after it is OVER!

Most of all, your day is just that... YOUR DAY! We are there to make sure that we do everything in our power to make your wedding fun and fabulous!

Follow Kentucky Studio LLC on

cmg074
Fennercopy

12 Reviews for Kentucky Studio LLC

Kristin · Married on 08/17/2013

Amber and Rick at Kentucky Studio are simply fabulous!!!! Not only are they extremely talented photographers, they are wonderful people who are a true joy to share your wedding day with. They are warm and personable and from the first time my fiance (now husband) and I met them, we knew they HAD to photograph our wedding. Amber worked with me to create a custom package for my big day and also worked arouond two very busy schedules (one of us living out of state) to make sure that our engagement pictures were done on short notice but in time to create a fantastic and very special guest book for our wedding. On the day of our wedding, Amber and Rick were nothing short of a true blessing. They kept everyone's nerves and stress in check and were able to ensure seamless transitions from the before pictures to the wedding ceremony to the after pictures to the reception. We wouldn't have made it throught the day without them! I would definitely use them again for my own wedding and recommend them very highly too anyone planning a wedding. Amber and Rick are no longer our wedding photographers, they have become our friends!!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Melanie · Married on 06/19/2011

If you are looking for the BEST photographers for your wedding, you MUST check out Schmidt Studio and Gallery. Their work is AMAZING and unlike most photographers, they will allow you to make payments on your package if you prefer. This made a huge difference to me being a bride on a budget. If you are not on a budget, then you should pick them simply because they are the BEST!! They are professional, affordable, and 100% fun!!! I have enjoyed working with them so much throughout the past year and would recommend them to everyone. :) The proof is in their pictures. Check them out!

Sent on 06/24/2011

Tracy · Married on 06/11/2011

Amber and Troy are absolutely wonderful!!!! On your special day, it's almost like they aren't there when they are everywhere!!!! All of these moments that you get to enjoy without "posing" for a picture are captured in the real moment!!! Now that my wedding is over, I'm truly sad that I won't be working with them!!! They're photography is so unique and their talents are indescribable!!!! The one thing I am most proud of in all my planning is choosing the most amazing photographer!!! The Childress' love Kentucky Studios!

Sent on 06/24/2011

Award

Kentucky Studio LLC FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kentucky Studio LLC 1
    Friends of Wedding Wire
    Tell us you heard about us on Wedding Wire and receive $100 off ANY wedding package!!

• Carol Lynn Originals & Events
    Carol Lynn Originals & Events Wedding Florists

Schmidt Studio and Gallery is great they are easy to work with and make a great team for your wedding day. There photography is beautiful and creative ... check them out!

• Doug Smith Designs + Events
    Doug Smith Designs + Events Wedding Florists

Amber and Troy are true professionals. They are great to work with and you will be amazed with their photography and geniune kindness.

• magnolia floral design
    magnolia floral design Wedding Florists

Amber is a treat to work with! She is warm, capable, efficient, artistic, and hard working...oh, and she captures stunning images too! She has made me gasp with her work many times and she has an identifiable style--which I think is the mark of a true artist.

• 2997 Polo Club Blvd Lexington, 40509 See on map