Guest Capacity
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kent Rock Manor

Georgia's Premier Wedding and Event Venue

Georgia's Premier Wedding and Special Event Venue Description The charm of Kent Rock Manor offers a picturesque setting for weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, and corporate events. This estate property offers your event a refreshing escape from the ordinary.

The expansive Manor features a lake with floating ceremony site, panoramic vista views, beautifully appointed gardens and flowing fountains. The interior of the Mansion features multiple rooms that include: Grand Dining Room, Game room and Pub with wine cellar. A year round indoor pool and multiple balconies for all your guests to enjoy. The true gem of the Manor is the outdoor space which includes custom patio space with pool, waterfalls, grotto, outdoor kitchen and gazebos.  We've recently added a new Ballroom at Kent Rock featuring an extravagant chandilier for events up to 500.

Recently featured on MTV's Teen Cribs, this manor offers a castle like setting for your event that will long be remembered…

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Atlanta

Follow Kent Rock Manor on

3 Reviews for Kent Rock Manor

Kent rock manor is the best place for wedding. My husband and I found this place fron the knot magazine. When we got in Kent rock manor, we said "WOW". They have the most beautiful places for both of reception party and ceremony. On top of that, they have wonderful staff for wedding plan and food. Carol is the best cook for wedding food! You will have THE BEST wedding if you use this venue.

Profile Picture User3085290, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This could be a great venue with a lot to offer but it appeared to me that the owner is only banking on the fact that it's a mansion a not willing to do up keep. My experience here started out great but went south after they received my payment. We were supposed to have our wedding on the floating green but do to low water levels and bad up keep we had to switch venue locations. The staff that we were assigned were advertising and discussing how much we paid for the venue, this was very tacky and unprofessional. Last but not least the bathrooms were unkept like I mentioned before the upkeep of this beautiful Mansion is down right shameful. Our guest however noticed nothing do to my wedding party which help the night be great despite the lackluster of KRM entertainment.

Profile Picture Javon, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

KRM was a beautiful venue for my wedding. Most of all, the service that the coordinator, Pam Wilson, was excellent. We are of a different ethnic ackground, so our wedding was very different from what the traditional wedding was and Pam did everything in her power to accommodate our needs. If the property itself does not sell you for the price, believe me when I say that Pam's service was well worth it. She was a very big help and went above and beyond her call of duty. One of the MANY things she did to save the day for me was run out (15 minutes before the ceremony began) and found 2 baskets for us because we were not able to locate our flower baskets for the girls. She was full of ideas when I was not able to come up with any. While the property itself is gorgeous, my day was made beautiful by Pam. Any place can be made into a kingdom, but it is people like Pam that makes it magical. I highly recommend Kent Rock Manor as a place to explore.

Profile Picture Adrianne, 7/7/12, 2 Reviews