Ken's Portrait Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Most Popular Price

Ken's Portrait Photography is a wedding photography company based in Albany, New York. Owner Ken Clough is passionate about his craft, not least because it has given him the opportunity to meet and work with so many wonderful people. Every couple has their own story to tell, and Ken loves discovering those qualities that make each journey unique and special. Great wedding photography is a celebration of yesterday’s triumphs and tomorrow’s beautiful adventures, and Ken would love to be there as you begin the next chapter of your amazing love story.

Ken's Portrait Photography is looking forward to your big day. Ken offers Silver, Gold, and Platinum wedding packages. Package features include a pre-wedding consultation, save-the-date and pre-wedding portraits, six to eight hours of wedding coverage, editing services, and a selection of fine albums. Ken can’t wait to meet you and discuss what he can do for you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Justin
    Justin Married on 10/23/2021

Responsive, courteous and flexible

Ken was very easy to work with, gave good directions and got some great pictures of our wedding. Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a photographer.
    Rmdk Married on 10/10/2021

Outstanding photographer

I had searched high and low to find the perfect photographer for our special day. It wasn't until I met Ken that I realized he was the perfect one to help commemorate this very special occasion. Ken was personable, kind, caring, understanding, and most of all had a great personality. He was great to work with and was able to get all the photos we wanted. I never had to worry if all the photos that I had requested were getting taken as Ken was on top of everything. If you need a photographer for your wedding, I highly recommend Ken from Ken's Portrait Photography. Thank you Ken and I look forward to future family photo shots with you.
  • illustration stars

Team

Ken Clough
Ken Clough
Owner

Hi, I am Ken Clough, the owner and founder of Ken’s Portrait Photography. I am a lifelong photographer and educator. I have to tell you that I love photography.

I began shooting pictures when I was about sixteen years old. I purchased a used 35 mm Topcon camera at a garage sale. The camera was a little quirky, and every so often the mirror would stick and ruin the picture I was taking. Every shot was an adventure. I learned how to use the camera and began shooting any subject I could find.

Since that time I have taken all kinds of pictures. I have photographed families, family reunions, newborns, maternity portraits, portraits of professionals, weddings, and so much more. My favorite part of photography is meeting so many wonderful and interesting people. I have photographed people from so many cultures and lifestyles. Everyone has such an interesting story.

I must say that my favorite type of photography is wedding photography. I get to meet and know so many interesting couples. I get to really know each couple, from the initial consultation to the save the date portrait, to the pre-bridal portrait, and of course, the wedding day.

Photographing a wedding day is such fun. There are so many different photographs to take on the wedding day. The bride getting ready, the groom getting ready, the first look, the ceremony, the vows, the first kiss, family portraits, and all of the celebrating.

I love the fact that I am capturing memories that will last a lifetime.

Let’s design your unique wedding photography experience together.

33 Elk Street, Suite 101 Albany, NY, 12207
5186182064
Location of (Ken's Portrait Photography)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding