33 Elk Street, Suite 101, Albany, NY 12207 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Events 1
  • Meet the Team

About Ken's Portrait Photography

Ken's Portrait Photography is a wedding photography company based in Albany, New York. Owner Ken Clough is passionate about his craft, not least because it has given him the opportunity to meet and work with so many wonderful people. Every couple has their own story to tell, and Ken loves discovering those qualities that make each journey unique and special. Great wedding photography is a celebration of yesterday’s triumphs and tomorrow’s beautiful adventures, and Ken would love to be there as you begin the next chapter of your amazing love story.

Ken's Portrait Photography is looking forward to your big day. Ken offers Silver, Gold, and Platinum wedding packages. Package features include a pre-wedding consultation, save-the-date and pre-wedding portraits, six to eight hours of wedding coverage, editing services, and a selection of fine albums. Ken can’t wait to meet you and discuss what he can do for you.

Follow Ken's Portrait Photography on

Videos 1 Video

5 Reviews for Ken's Portrait Photography

Mikayla · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing experience!

Ken deserves all the praise in the world for the service he provides. He made the process smooth and easy and was great to work with. As a first time bride I had no idea what I wanted and how everything was suppose to go and he worked with me and put me at ease. His work was spectacular and the pictures he took were amazing! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone that wants to work with someone with amazing talent and great professionalism.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

The whole process was great! Ken has wonderful ideas and a way to engage everyone into taking beautiful pictures. I would recommend him again and again!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Ken's Portrait Photography Pricing

Ken's Portrait Photography Price Rates

Ken's Portrait Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Slideshow
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• When:
      Dec 06, 2020 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM
    • Location:
      Online Video Conference , Albany, Albany

You are invited to join us for a virtual open house. We want to make the process of getting to us at Ken's Portrait Photography easy for you. At this hour-long virtual open house, you will have an opportunity to chat with us and get to know us. I will be sharing some pictures and stories from some of the weddings we have photographed and video recorded. It will also be a great opportunity for you to ask any questions you might have about how we work with you throughout the wedding photography process. I can't wait to meet you. Let's make some great photographs together.

Team of Ken's Portrait Photography

Ken Clough

Ken Clough

Owner

Hi, I am Ken Clough, the owner and founder of Ken’s Portrait Photography. I am a lifelong photographer and educator. I have to tell you that I love photography.

I began shooting pictures when I was about sixteen years old. I purchased a used 35 mm Topcon camera at a garage sale. The camera was a little quirky, and every so often the mirror would stick and ruin the picture I was taking. Every shot was an adventure. I learned how to use the camera and began shooting any subject I could find.

Since that time I have taken all kinds of pictures. I have photographed families, family reunions, newborns, maternity portraits, portraits of professionals, weddings, and so much more. My favorite part of photography is meeting so many wonderful and interesting people. I have photographed people from so many cultures and lifestyles. Everyone has such an interesting story.

I must say that my favorite type of photography is wedding photography. I get to meet and know so many interesting couples. I get to really know each couple, from the initial consultation to the save the date portrait, to the pre-bridal portrait, and of course, the wedding day.

Photographing a wedding day is such fun. There are so many different photographs to take on the wedding day. The bride getting ready, the groom getting ready, the first look, the ceremony, the vows, the first kiss, family portraits, and all of the celebrating.

I love the fact that I am capturing memories that will last a lifetime.

Let’s design your unique wedding photography experience together.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 33 Elk Street, Suite 101 Albany, NY, 12207 See on map
    518-401-0552 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ken's Portrait Photography)