Kenny Fiesta Entertainment

Clifton, NJ View map

Kenny Fiesta Entertainment offers you the talent and dedication to make your dream day a reality.

Our ultimate goal is to create exceptional weddings in which music, decor and lighting merge together to create a memorable event for you and your guests.

We offer personalized, professional service, along with innovative sound and lighting technology. Each event is unique, therefore we will work closely with you to customize your needs. Our services include bilingual DJ/MC services, photo/video, breathtaking lighting shows, photo booths, LED furniture rentals, laser monograms, step/repeat banners and full event decor.

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 07/17/2021

Best DJ ever

Kenny Fiesta Entertainment will make your wedding or any event go out the window, he plays great music, he know well how to entertain your guest, and how to make everyone stay on the dance floor.
    Marggiori S. Married on 10/19/2019

Book him!!!

When @djkennyfiesta and his team say you’ll have the best wedding ever they deliver on that promise!!! Kenny is completely professional, prompt in responses whenever we needed to email a question, he was there for us. Our wedding was last weekend and my feet still hurt from dancing! In addition, he stepped up and help our wedding flow perfect, even though we had a few inconveniences. If Kenny would have NOT done it, my wedding would have been ruined!!! Best of all!!! My guests were on the floor all the time, he checked in with my husband and I to see if we needed anything or had any requests. My friends and family are still saying how fun the wedding was. Kenny was interactive with our crowd, every detail was thought of, and every request taken care of. The whole team foresees that when you are throwing a party you’re having the best time. Thank you a million times to everyone at DJ Kenny and I would give them 10 stars if I could!! The wedding of Marggiori & Carlos Lopez at the Stony Hill Inn, NJ.
    Cheers👏👏👏👏👏🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉! #DJKennyFiesta #djfiesta
  • Chris
    Chris F. Married on 10/18/2019

Great Entertainment

Kenny was a great decision and great pick for our wedding at the Madison hotel. He was very accommodating and interested in getting to know us and how he could better tailor his work to our needs. He definitely exceeded our expectations. He is very professional and very passionate about what he does. He has such a great energy and vibe and knows how to get the party started right. He has a great crew that he operates with that is very competent and professional. The lighting was amazing and really set the mood for the reception. He takes the time to listen and make sure you get what you want. He is very receptive and responsive and showed great confidence that he could get the job done. I highly recommend him and his crew for your wedding or event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Clifton, 07011
2015668600
Location of (Kenny Fiesta Entertainment)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding