Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

15 Reviews for Ken Rothwell's Custom Catering, Inc.

Delivery (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
Open Bar (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Champagne Toast (1)

This is the most under rated place around! I recommend them often and they did a FANTASTIC job at my wedding. They were easy and more than accommodating to work with. I feel that they went above and beyond to please me and my guests and their food was terrific. They have a terrific business and it is clear that they care about their customers and the events that they work on. Definitely consider working with them on your event or wedding. I have even used them to create appetizer platters for smaller events

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Ken Rothwell's Catering is the BEST!!! Myself and my party guests are still talking about how DELICIOUS everything was and how the presentation was BEAUTIFUL. Do not hesitate hiring this company for any event. I know my next party will be catered by this exceptional catering company!!!

Profile Picture Sharon, 2/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My wedding turned out gorgeous. I was able to have every detail fall into place and the party went on without a hitch. Amazing people work so hard for even the smallest detail to be nothing less than perfect. I highly recommend for any occasion!
Excellent experience, we have a beautiful event. Waiters were outstanding. Great food, great open bar and beautiful facilities. I would definitely have my future events with them again.
Everything was handled perfectly beyond my expectations.

Profile Picture User7832132, 1+ year ago, 1 Review