Tampa, FL, Tampa, FL 33615 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kemari Lyn Films

Kemari Lyn Films is a joyful husband and wife wedding videography team located in Tampa that specializes in crafting timeless wedding highlight films. We're Kemari and Jacob and we love telling stories and getting to know each couple throughout the entire wedding process. Our videography style is cinematic and documentary, which allows us to beautifully capture the real and natural emotions of your big day. Our experience and combination of creative film and audio skills make this duo the perfect team to create a touching highlight video that you will treasure for generations to come.

Experience
Kemari graduated from one of the top film schools in the country, the Florida State University College of Motion Picture Arts. Soon after college, she decided to open Kemari Lyn Films, where she is the lead videographer and editor. Her husband Jacob is an experienced guitar player who enjoys singing and using his musical background to work with the audio and musical aspects of the films they create together. They love working with couples in love and getting to build new friendships with their clients.

Kemari Lyn Films offers several services and packages to meet the needs of each couple's ceremony, reception or rehearsal dinner. Their wedding collection package includes all day coverage, two videographers, a wedding sneak peek trailer, a wedding highlight film, a multi-camera, full-length ceremony film and a digital download. They also offer the following videography services:

• Drone footage

Kemari Lyn Films 7
  • Nick

Nick M · Married on 02/17/2019

Best around Tampa!

We love our wedding video! They do an amazing job and really take pride in their work. We loved working with them and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer. They care about their customers and are great people all around. We cant thank yall enough!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aww this is such a kind review! Thank you so much! You and Tori are the sweetest and we loved working with you two! Congratulations again and we hope you enjoy your wedding films forever!

Tori Michael · Married on 02/17/2019

You won’t be disappointed!

Your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life. When I was doing my research about wedding planning, I read over and over that the #1 thing couples regret is skipping the videographer. For us, it was a no brainer to hire a videographer but then we had to make the decision about who to hire.

Kemari Lyn Films was highly recommended by a friend of mine so I watched a few of her films and fell in love. I scheduled a call with her and instantly knew she was who I wanted to document our wedding day. She spent so much time getting to know Nick and I as well as what we wanted our day to look like. I felt like we really clicked and like she was going to be the best one to capture our wedding.

We of course chose Kemari Lyn Films and I could not be happier. From the day we first spoke all of the way through receiving our films, she has been amazing. She is such a good communicator, she is so sweet, and really makes you feel like her only client even though I know she’s super busy. She takes such pride in her work and I just felt so confident knowing I was going to get a video I’d cherish for the rest of my life. Our highlight film is so perfect (I’ve watched it multiple times a day every day since we got it a few days ago) and I love that we get a full video of the ceremony.

Kemari and her husband Jacob are amazing to work with and if I had to do my wedding all over again, I’d pick them again and again. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Oh my goodness! Wow Tori! This is the sweetest review! Jacob and I really appreciate this so much! You two are so incredibly kind and we loved getting to know you and filming your big day. Thanks again for your incredibly kind words and congrats to you both! Cheers to many amazing years of marriage together!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 01/05/2019

Kemari is the BEST! So talented!

From the first time I saw Kemari's website I knew I had to have her for my wedding. After our intro call, I was even more excited to have the talented Kemari Lyn Films capture our most important day. Every step of the way I felt like Kemari and Jacob really cared to know every detail of our lives and the vision for our special day. Not only was our wedding video AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL, Kemari really went above and beyond to make us feel special...whether it be from sending small gifts along the way to just checking in with us. Her talent really shines through her work and we couldn’t be happier that we chose Kemari Lyn Films for our day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aww Danielle!! This is so so sweet! Thank you so much for your ridiculously kind words!! You and Caleb are so perfect together and it was an honor to film your big day! Congratulations again to you both!

Award

Kemari Lyn Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date

Real Weddings

• Moonstruck Florals
    Moonstruck Florals Wedding Florists

Kemari's attention to detail is flawless! She truly cares about her couples and documenting their personalized love stories.

• Amplify Entertainment
    Amplify Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great company, nice people, awesome work!

• Tampa, FL Tampa, Florida, 33615 See on map