Tampa, FL, Tampa, FL 33615 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kemari Lyn Films

We're Kemari and Jacob of Kemari Lyn Films! We're a husband and wife wedding videography based in Tampa, Orlando, St. Pete, Sarasota, and Central Florida and serving destinations worldwide. We're an award winning wedding videography team that handcrafts timeless, intimate, and story driven wedding films for the joyful and wildly in love.

• All day wedding coverage (up to to 10 hours always included)
  • Liability insurance

Kemari Lyn Films 6
Kemari Lyn Films 7

Lindsay Wilson · Married on 06/22/2019

Beyond perfect!

Kemari and Jacob did our wedding in June and we could NOT have asked for better people!! They were so amazing and made sure we got everything we needed and made it super fun! I would honestly get married every year if Kemari and Jacob would film it! Haha thank you guys again SO MUCH for working your magic and making Tyler and I feel absolutely perfect on our wedding day! We are so looking forward to seeing the whole video, even though the sneak peek was absolutely breathtaking!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aww Lindsay!! Haha love it! You are seriously so sweet! Omg Jacob and I love you and Tyler!! You both were so much fun to work with! We had a really great time working with you two and getting to know you both. I am so happy you love your trailer and cannot wait to share your full wedding video soon!
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 03/16/2019

Best of the Best

Kemari and Jacob are two of the most thoughtful and creative videographers out there — I’m beyond thankful to have chosen them to film our special day. From the details and the vows, to the sparkler send-off and everything in between, they really knew how to capture our spirits and emotions on the biggest day of our lives. I can tell you right now that I’ve watched our wedding highlight film at least 5-10 times each day since they sent us the link to watch, because it’s THAT GOOD — and I truly wouldn’t have it any other way. Kemari is so joyful and laid back, but knows exactly how and when to step in to give you guidance, whether it be a pose suggestion or ushering you to the next big thing on the agenda. If I had a redo of the whole day, I would choose Kemari Lyn Films all over again, HANDS DOWN!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Oh my goodness, Alexis!! Awww this is just so so sweet of you to say!! 💕😭 Thank you so much for your amazing review and ridiculously kind words! You and Timmy were a dream to work with the whole way through. You two on your wedding day had me laughing from your hilarious humor and warm smiles and tearing up from your beautiful letters, words, and spirits. Congratulations again to you and Timmy! Thank you so much again for your amazingly kind review and for working with us as your wedding videographers. I'm so glad you love your wedding films and I hope you two cherish them forever! 💜
  • Kaleigh

Kaleigh · Married on 02/23/2019

Truly amazing!

Kemari and Jacob are truly amazing! It was such a joy to work with them. A fun fact, a video Kemari did for another bride is what sold me on my venue when my original targeted venue no longer hosted events... The beauty and essence of the day was captured by Kemari and I was not only sold on my venue, but on her! I have said time and time again, Kemari Ihlenfeldt is truly an artist. The beautiful cinematic work she created for my husband and I is something that no words can truly describe and I am just eternally grateful to have such a quality product to look back for the rest of our lives and fully relive the most important day to us. Kemari is beyond professional and made the entire process leading up to our wedding a breeze- extremely prompt, clear, accommodating, proactive, friendly and kind but also builds a true relationship with her clients - something so key for when you're in front of a camera and may be potentially nervous! Jacob is fantastic as well, my husband and I were totally at ease on our wedding day (we are naturally a little camera shy). If you are considering a videographer, no need to look anywhere else - Kemari Lyn Films is it!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Kemari Lyn Films's reply:

Aww Kaleigh! You are so so sweet! Ah thank you so much for your kind review! Jacob and I really loved getting to know you and Kyle and working with you both on your big day! I am so glad you love our wedding videos and I hope you two will always love them! Thanks so much again for having us film your big day and for this amazing review! You're awesome, Kaleigh!Aww Kaleigh! You are so so sweet! Ah thank you so much for your kind review! Jacob and I really loved getting to know you and Kyle and working with you both on your big day! I am so glad you love our wedding videos and I hope you two will always love them! Thanks so much again for having us film your big day and for this amazing review! You're awesome, Kaleigh!

Award

Kemari Lyn Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date

Real Weddings

• Moonstruck Florals
    Moonstruck Florals Wedding Florists

Kemari's attention to detail is flawless! She truly cares about her couples and documenting their personalized love stories.

• Amplify Entertainment
    Amplify Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great company, nice people, awesome work!

• Tampa, FL Tampa, FL, 33615 See on map